Form 43 and form 44

So, i have been installing a bunch of mods, here from LL, that were ported to SE. Then i updated MO2, and now i get a warning that some plugins are form 43. Should i convert them all to form 44, since they were mentioned as ''green'' in the ports topic?

Thanks for the clarification

22 hours ago, Loller99 said:

So, i have been installing a bunch of mods, here from LL, that were ported to SE. Then i updated MO2, and now i get a warning that some plugins are form 43. Should i convert them all to form 44, since they were mentioned as ''green'' in the ports topic?

Thanks for the clarification

That's a matter of debate but I don't think you should convert anything because that could cause some other problems. Look here and some posts below that.

22 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Should i convert them all to form 44

Never convert a mod yourself until you know very well what are you making and why.

Some players are having problems simply opening the ESP in the CK of SE and saving it.

Ignore the warnings about the form versions.

The big mayority of the mods made for LE works perfect in SE whitout need any change because SE perfectly support form 43. If the mod works in LE must works in SE until the mod have specific unsuported components like dll's, bad mesh, bad textures...

Take a look to this post and read all the messages from this and next page.

Archived