SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

7 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

i use cbbe 3bbb body.

i use too cbbe futanari addon.

in sexlab hormones i need the sos unp addon ?

thanks

Are you using this futanari addon?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/

If so, I modified the addon to point to the CBBE meshes. Worked out pretty well last time I had the curse. Can't rename the esp or the transgender stuff in hormones won't work right, so don't let the name fool you. Install this after hormones as a separate mod overwriting the hormones plugin.

SOS - Hormones UNP Addon [Edited to use CBBE Futanari].7z

@DeepBlueFrog Maybe pin this to the 1st post too?

12 hours ago, phily101 said:

Hi there I haven't been able to get the bimbo tattoos to work on slavetats using the SSE version, my order is slavetats bridge 1a then 1b, then hormones then aegis's hotfix, can someone advise me on how to get it working?

to clarify in slavetats the tatoo names are there but not selectable under the bimbo category, are there any files that i am missing because i only downloaded stuff from the sse conversion area and not from the LE version other than slavetats bridge 1a

Found a first-person-only issue with the spriggan gauntlet. all other vanilla/modded gauntlets work normally. chaurus queen works normal too. only the spriggan gauntlet bugs

The hand streches from the pinky tip-joint to the static dot. saveload/restart/rebuild in bodyslide/reinstall parasite, bodyslide, xp32 didn't help

any idea what might cause it?

20210810042824_1.jpg

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you using this futanari addon?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/

If so, I modified the addon to point to the CBBE meshes. Worked out pretty well last time I had the curse. Can't rename the esp or the transgender stuff in hormones won't work right, so don't let the name fool you. Install this after hormones as a separate mod overwriting the hormones plugin.

SOS - Hormones UNP Addon [Edited to use CBBE Futanari].7z 2.17 kB · 6 downloads

@DeepBlueFrog Maybe pin this to the 1st post too?

yes i using.

ok i go do that.

thanks for your help and time.

you are amazing my friend.?

On 8/7/2021 at 9:58 AM, zarantha said:

Take a look at w234aew's response above yours. It should work without hormones, but I know it's been said that the more mature code is in hormones, so that's why the tie in to that mod- to allow the better code to take precedence. If you can't get parasites to work, hormones should work without SLIF.

The scripts should all check for skee vs nio now - that was added in sometime back. I don't edit the scripts for that anymore since I have seen the check in several scripts.

You can make a change in the skee64.ini which should allow skee to do the same thing SLIF does in theory. This should in theory also prevent SLIF from fighting other mods, since skee should add in SLIF's values along with any mod not using SLIF and calculate out what needs to be set. At least, I've not seen obvious issues between SLIF and SGO4 (which doesn't use SLIF) with these settings - there's no bouncing between breast/belly sizes that I would expect if they're fighting. I've put these in a new file so the custom settings don't get overwritten when racemenu updates.

Reveal hidden contents

\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini

or

\SKSE\Plugins\skee64_custom.ini (if you don't have this, you need to create it for the settings to be persistent through upgrades)

[General]
; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Maximum
iScaleMode=3

; Determines key merging method (when there are two body morph keys for the same morph)
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Maximum
iBodyMorphMode=2

So I'm still somewhat confused. Parasites SE should have working body morphing with only SKSE? Without Hormones or SLIF? If that's the case I might have to refresh the scripts by cleaning the save. If it's meant to register SKSE as NIO would that show up then under Debug in the MCM menu? 

Having a black face issue with Senna with the most recent version. I noticed in the previous version there was a "textures" pack (v 1.2 per my mod organizer) that appears to no longer apply to the new version but I didn't see textures anywhere in the most recent file conversion upload.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I forgot to run Senna through face gen export by launching CreationKit through MO2. All fixed.

Edited by Elrond_Hubbard
1 hour ago, Elrond_Hubbard said:

Having a black face issue with Senna with the most recent version. I noticed in the previous version there was a "textures" pack (v 1.2 per my mod organizer) that appears to no longer apply to the new version but I didn't see textures anywhere in the most recent file conversion upload.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I forgot to run Senna through face gen export by launching CreationKit through MO2. All fixed.

I've downloaded the CK.  Is there a procedure I can follow on how to run face gen export through CreationKit.  I never used CK, was wondering how to do that on a character in game.   

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

I've downloaded the CK.  Is there a procedure I can follow on how to run face gen export through CreationKit.  I never used CK, was wondering how to do that on a character in game.   

Follow the steps in this video.

If you need more details, search online for 'skyrim grey face bug'. There are a few approaches to fix it but the direct edit in CK with CTRL+F4 is the most common.

2 hours ago, Papersword said:

So I'm still somewhat confused. Parasites SE should have working body morphing with only SKSE? Without Hormones or SLIF? If that's the case I might have to refresh the scripts by cleaning the save. If it's meant to register SKSE as NIO would that show up then under Debug in the MCM menu? 

No morphs anywhere with any mod are directly 'SKSE'. In general, morphs call the nioveride dll and scripts in LE, which are either part of racemenu or standalone. In SE, the SKEE dll and script replaces nio and is part of racemenu only. SKSE is only involved to load the dlls.

parasites *should* be able work standalone for morphs, BUT

• there's currently a bug with registering for SLIF. As far as I know, there's no way around it yet, but I also haven't checked in the last two versions. Hormones has no issue with registering with SLIF, which is why the integration is a good thing.
  • The morph code in parasites is not as complete as the code in hormones. This means that morphs may not work as well as they could.
  • To work around the bug with parasites registering for slif, try editing the SKEE64.ini (not the skse ini) in racemenu. That means that parasites can do its own thing and your other mods can use SLIF, and racemenu skee should make sure that they aren't fighting with each other.

However, I think I just found a bug in the nio detection for SE. I'll ping DBF soon after checking a few more things to see if i'm right.

@DeepBlueFrog

Just noticed an issue with skee detection.
with the way you've broken out the skee detection, this is returning false in my log.

slp_fcts_utils.psc

Spoiler

int                      Property SKEE_VERSION  = 1 AutoReadOnly

; NiOverride version data
int                      Property NIOVERRIDE_VERSION    = 4 AutoReadOnly
int                      Property NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION = 4 AutoReadOnly

bool Function CheckXPMSERequirements(Actor akActor, bool isFemale)
    if (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION) ; SKEE detected - Skyrim SE
        return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
    else
        return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
    endif
EndFunction

From my papyrus log:

[08/10/2021 - 11:22:05AM] [SLP_fcts_parasites]  NiOverride detection: False
    [08/10/2021 - 11:22:05AM] [SLP_fcts_parasites]  SLIF detection: TRUE

I think this is because the racemenu nioverride script version is 7 in SE

nioverride.psc
    Scriptname NiOverride Hidden

int Function GetScriptVersion() global
        return 7
    EndFunction

If I remove the nioverride plugin version (not really needed since it will never be there for SE and you check LE in the else) and the nioverride script version checks, it works. Is there a way to set Property NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION to look for greater than or equal to 4?

Spoiler

return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION
    else
        return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
    endif
EndFunction

This is my log after the change:

[08/10/2021 - 11:44:45AM] [SLP_fcts_parasites]  NiOverride detection: TRUE
[08/10/2021 - 11:44:45AM] [SLP_fcts_parasites]  SLIF detection: TRUE

And the gui reflects the change now too:

image.png.fe05a0c3ce0027b2754f5b083ccbc8df.png

slp_fcts_utils.pex

slp_fcts_utils.psc

Edit: Scripts are for the 2021-07-31 version of parasites only. These will likely be removed later once a new version comes out.

Edit2: Other scripts that need updated are:

• sls_qst_mcm
  • sls_trg_nivenorbimbo
  • sls_trg_hrokibimbo
  • sls_trg_camillavaleriusbimbo
  • slsddi_playerref.psc
  • slh_fctbodyshape
  • _sdqs_dream.psc

I've changed these with the same edit as the parasites scripts attached here. Let me know if you want those too.

Edited by zarantha
9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

@DeepBlueFrog

with the way you've broken out the skee detection, this is returning false in my log.

slp_fcts_utils.psc

Reveal hidden contents

return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
    else
    endif
EndFunction

From my papyrus log:

nioverride.psc

return 7
    EndFunction

If I remove the nioverride plugin version (not really needed since it will never be there for SE and you check LE in the else) and the nioverride script version checks, it works. Is there a way to set Property NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION to look for greater than or equal to 4?

Reveal hidden contents

return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION
    else
    endif
EndFunction

slp_fcts_utils.pex 17.45 kB · 0 downloads

slp_fcts_utils.psc 18.23 kB · 0 downloads

This 2 files its needed for the last version of sexlab Parasites ? 

6 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

This 2 files its needed for the last version of sexlab Parasites ? 

If you want to use it in a game and not make changes, just the pex is needed, it goes in scripts. It's for the 2021-07-31 version.

The psc is used for editing the script before recompiling into the pex.

Edited by zarantha
5 hours ago, zarantha said:

No morphs anywhere with any mod are directly 'SKSE'. In general, morphs call the nioveride dll and scripts in LE, which are either part of racemenu or standalone. In SE, the SKEE dll and script replaces nio and is part of racemenu only. SKSE is only involved to load the dlls.

parasites *should* be able work standalone for morphs, BUT

• there's currently a bug with registering for SLIF. As far as I know, there's no way around it yet, but I also haven't checked in the last two versions. Hormones has no issue with registering with SLIF, which is why the integration is a good thing.
  • The morph code in parasites is not as complete as the code in hormones. This means that morphs may not work as well as they could.
  • To work around the bug with parasites registering for slif, try editing the SKEE64.ini (not the skse ini) in racemenu. That means that parasites can do its own thing and your other mods can use SLIF, and racemenu skee should make sure that they aren't fighting with each other.

However, I think I just found a bug in the nio detection for SE. I'll ping DBF soon after checking a few more things to see if i'm right.

Oh, yes my apologies I did understand that SKEE and Racemenu were the SE replacement for NIO. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you for your continued interest in checking this out for me. 

13 hours ago, leesjig said:

In addition to the methods provided by @DeepBlueFrog, you can also try to install the Face Discoloration Fix mod to fix your problem

On 8/10/2021 at 10:34 AM, phily101 said:

to clarify in slavetats the tatoo names are there but not selectable under the bimbo category, are there any files that i am missing because i only downloaded stuff from the sse conversion area and not from the LE version other than slavetats bridge 1a

Hi there can anyone help me with how to get the bimbo tattoos working for hormones se?

I have couple of issues.

There is a incompatibility with Tel Nalta. Constructing anything from that mod (when u do time passes by 5 hours) makes infection with spider eggs/penises and chauri worms expell instantly - it is probably minor thingy for SE, under mine circunstances major (playing VR version) and that brings me to second, very serious problem.

Latest versions makes birthing scenes similar to EC+ and it's big problem in VR as EC birthing for player gives me instant CTD, parasites one doesn't for some reason but after that happen i can't save anymore (game freezes at atempt).

So here goes my humble request - making those animations optional in further versions, and if some1 would be willing to modify script for me i would be extremelly gratefull.

28 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Not sure they can be applied manually, I never tried. They do apply as the bimbo curse progresses.

ok imma check it out then, for sisterhood of dibella i need to go find se versions of the clothing if i want it to be applied in game right, or is it packaged inside the se version already?

1 hour ago, phily101 said:

ok imma check it out then, for sisterhood of dibella i need to go find se versions of the clothing if i want it to be applied in game right, or is it packaged inside the se version already?

There's links to the bodyslides on the first post, they aren't packaged with the se version of mod. Otherwise, you can wear the clothing, it just may not be your body type and certainly won't be any preset you are using.

On 8/10/2021 at 11:59 AM, zarantha said:

@DeepBlueFrog

slp_fcts_utils.psc

Hide contents

else
    endif
EndFunction

From my papyrus log:

nioverride.psc

return 7
    EndFunction

Hide contents

else
    endif
EndFunction

slp_fcts_utils.pex 17.45 kB · 6 downloads

slp_fcts_utils.psc 18.23 kB · 1 download

Edit: Scripts are for the 2021-07-31 version of parasites only. These will likely be removed later once a new version comes out.

Edit2: Other scripts that need updated are:

• sls_qst_mcm
  • sls_trg_nivenorbimbo
  • sls_trg_hrokibimbo
  • sls_trg_camillavaleriusbimbo
  • slsddi_playerref.psc
  • slh_fctbodyshape
  • _sdqs_dream.psc

I've changed these with the same edit as the parasites scripts attached here. Let me know if you want those too.

Thanks for this report.

I updated these scripts on my end. They will be part of the next release.

OK so, finished running through the Chaurus Queen and the Brood Mother quest, defeated the queen and from there I think something borked. I get the Spell for the Queen Body, BUT, I can't cast it? I can't remove the old armor, or the mask, or cast the queen body. I can do the spit spell and call brood, but the ones having to do with the armors don't do anything, they don't even make any noises like they are trying to be cast. Anyone have this happen? Also, in the MCM, the Parasite mod says it is on stage 4. 

Edited by jayce113