SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Possible... I added patches for SLSO to other mods but I don't know if this one is included.

Yeah i disabled seperate orgasm in the sexlab menu, reloaded and it worked now maybe you have the trigger set on her cumming and she just doesnt with seperate orgasm

Wonder if I understood correctly that body scaling doesn't work right now in both parasites and hormones. Since the only scaling i've seen so far is body weight change in hormones even with slif, though I might have done something incorrectly while setting up: set scaling in hormones to SLIF, in slif set it to json provided on 3bbb page and in morphs set it to percentage, I also didn't use slif patches as i've read that they are obsolete nor they worked for me (if there is working one, please link it as i was unable to find anything there).

On 9/7/2021 at 1:29 PM, Riding-Weeb said:

Yeah i disabled seperate orgasm in the sexlab menu, reloaded and it worked now maybe you have the trigger set on her cumming and she just doesnt with seperate orgasm

So that's prolly what happened to me the last time I tried to interact with ELLE.  She would not re-energize.  So you just disable slso in sexlab and ELLE energized after sexlab seen?  Interesting.  I'll have to give it a try...

4 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the next update from your mods works just whith DD 5.1 or still work whith DD 4.3 too  ?

The next update will only work with DD5 and above. 

1 minute ago, SamsonX said:

Got one quick question if anyone can explain this to me please, I'm using SL Defeat SE, do I need Death Alternative for SD+ to be compatible with it or is it not needed?

Death Alternative is optional. 

The only difference is that if you do not have Death Alternative, it is up to you to decide when you surrender using the Submit key from SD+.

Defeat doesn't have a direct way to trigger SD+ (yet?)

1 hour ago, effrenatus said:

I just realized the Sproggan body roots have CBBE bodyslide and distort my body. ^^ Are there 3BA bodyslide files anywhere, please? I believe for SD+ it is.

The only bodyslides I did for spriggans are in the parasites bodyslides. There are both cbbe and 3ba bodyslides in the file. 3ba bodyslides are v2, so if you're on v1 it won't work right.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/page/86/?tab=comments#comment-3437218

Edited by zarantha
8 hours ago, zarantha said:

The only bodyslides I did for spriggans are in the parasites bodyslides. There are both cbbe and 3ba bodyslides in the file. 3ba bodyslides are v2, so if you're on v1 it won't work right.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/page/86/?tab=comments#comment-3437218

I am using skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174 Version 2.06, so I assume that will be alright. Looks good already in Bodyslide (but I can't check ingame right now).

Thank you very much!

This thread is really long so I home I can get a quick response. The LE version of Sanguine Debauchery enhanced has few more files like voices, customization, male spriggan revealing. Do those work with SE as long as the primary SE files are downloaded? The Plus and Resources files?

I guess this question applies to all of the mods converted to SSE. Do the extra files for each mode work?

Edited by mulliganplummer
1 hour ago, mulliganplummer said:

This thread is really long so I home I can get a quick response. The LE version of Sanguine Debauchery enhanced has few more files like voices, customization, male spriggan revealing. Do those work with SE as long as the primary SE files are downloaded? The Plus and Resources files?

I guess this question applies to all of the mods converted to SSE. Do the extra files for each mode work?

Yes they do. For anything with meshes and animations you'll need to run it through CAO. Plugins, scripts, and audio files can be installed as they are usually.

I know it's been mentioned somewhere here, but can someone tell me what I need to do to get rid of the "black face" that the Dibella's Priestess mod has for Senna and certain other NPC's?  or can you show me where in the thread this has been discussed?  maybe I'm totally blind, but I'm just not seeing it.

54 minutes ago, dyhi97wu said:

I know it's been mentioned somewhere here, but can someone tell me what I need to do to get rid of the "black face" that the Dibella's Priestess mod has for Senna and certain other NPC's?  or can you show me where in the thread this has been discussed?  maybe I'm totally blind, but I'm just not seeing it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

Spoiler

Edited by leesjig
21 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Is Sexlab Dialogues a hard requirement for SD+ yet ? I did see a note about it becoming a requirement for the next version,

Sexlab Dialogues has always been a requirement for SD+

I was probably not clear enough about that in the downloads page.

Some things are not working properly for me.

First, I am experiencing fhe same kneel/crawl issue others reported, it only displays "standing, kneeling, crawling" and the animation won't change.

I also keep all my stuff when enslaved, which is odd.

And finally, I have to toggle cuff animations in Zaz MCM, the cuffs won't trigger the animation automatically, but idk if it is a Zaz or SD+ issue.

I used SD+ for a very long time in LE, and it worked mostly fine, idk what's wrong and how to fix it...

Edited by vhungria
2 hours ago, vhungria said:

Some things are not working properly for me.

First, I am experiencing fhe same kneel/crawl issue others reported, it only displays "standing, kneeling, crawling" and the animation won't change.

I also keep all my stuff when enslaved, which is odd.

And finally, I have to toggle cuff animations in Zaz MCM, the cuffs won't trigger the animation automatically, but idk if it is a Zaz or SD+ issue.

I used SD+ for a very long time in LE, and it worked mostly fine, idk what's wrong and how to fix it...

Inventory management is broken in the current version. I am working on fixing that for the next version update.

I don't know what is going on with the poses. I can't reproduce the issue here.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Inventory management is broken in the current version. I am working on fixing that for the next version update.

I don't know what is going on with the poses. I can't reproduce the issue here.

Oh, I see.

I'll make some more testing with the poses lets see if I figure out what's wrong.

Thanks for the reply.

so 2 questions

1. is there a way to enable the body modifications in SL parasite, i see that the hormones mod works just fine with se users so i was wondering if the same is true with parasites im just not knowledgeable enough to figure it out

2. i dont know if this is a thing with DD but when i was using the tentacle harness (the one that has a tentacle in your brain, not the creep cluster one) it was restricting all animations from using vaginal animations and i wondering if there is a way to stop this.

any responses are appreciated.

I was using the 4/30 version before, where starting the bimbo curse as a male would change the body into a female but keep the penis which shrinks over the course of the curse. In the lastest version, it seems like the curse starts off with the full sex change. Was this the intended functionality?

Also the second succubus level leaves the male head on a female body. I'm guessing it's supposed to open racemenu?