Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

8 hours ago, wollboi said:

@remodel I've got the same issue. Maybe switching to another dong texture would make a difference.

I think it's "3D pubic hair for HIMBO".  I took a look at the mesh in BodySlide studio and the mesh has a schlong like extension on the underside of where the SOS schlong would be.  Right where my problem existed.  Doesn't matter what texture you use, if it doesn't override that mesh, you're going to get the shadow dong problem. Looks like to me you need to select the SOS schlong type it was designed around.  Based on some comments in the guide there's some documentation on this but I can't find it.

Right now, I'm satisfied with disabling "3D pubic hair for HIMBO".  Not sure my PC needs a bush.

7 hours ago, wollboi said:

So it seems like I'm up and running in AE with the list using the alpha version of JContainers. The only mods I have to disable are Armor Rating Redux (not a huge loss) and .NET Framework (pretty annoying, and doesn't look like that's going to be updated soon). My old save is dead, which is pretty expected. XP32 seems to halfway work, but I'll have to play around with that some more. The updated version of Sexlab also seems fine. I'm going to run around as a new character for a while and see what breaks. But still, this is good.

Is Dynamic Animation Replacer (DAR) working for you?  Comments in the mod's post are complaining about it not working with AE and author hasn't posted anything.

@docark

2 hours ago, docark said:

... and ran Loot to sort...

Am I forgetting to do something?

Yes.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:03 PM, Aylis said:

Installation

The most important thing first: DO NOT CHANGE THE LOADORDER WITH LOOT!

Added Survival Mode USSEP Patch to the description of the CC. I havn't tested it, but it might help those who want to use the survival mode. 

Edited by Aylis

The only reason not to use a newer version of BDS is the Parralax fix  AFAICT . So anyone know if I'll miss it  or how much it'll affect the visuals 

So can I use the 3.x version of BDS since ....

?SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)

?Just deactivate it. Boris didn't really wanted to include it in his file, so better keep it around for now.

Edited by Auxitism
1 hour ago, Auxitism said:

The only reason not to use a newer version of BDS is the Parralax fix  AFAICT . So anyone know if I'll miss it  or how much it'll affect the visuals 

So can I use the 3.x version of BDS since ....

?SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)

?Just deactivate it. Boris didn't really wanted to include it in his file, so better keep it around for now.

Choose your version:
If you are using SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)...

• ...download the Miscellaneous File (Better Dynamic Snow SE v2.11.0). Only this old version will work with this mod.

If you aren't using the mod above...

• ...download the Main File (Better Dynamic Snow SE v3+)
12 hours ago, wollboi said:

Edit - Annnnd I'm back to being on hold. Everything seems fine, but Racemenu hasn't bee updated yet and playing Skyrim without a waifu preset is kind've pointless. Author says they are currently testing it, so hopefully soon.

@wollboi Have you tried the version Expired posted an on his patreon page? Its available in a public post and is supposed to be feature complete. I have seen reports that is supports 3ba  and bodypaints as well. I am thinking of taking the plunge, but i am waiting on a new hard drive as i am nearly out of space as it is.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/racemenu-0-4-19-59495813

Edited by kesryth
9 hours ago, Auxitism said:

Choose your version:
If you are using SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)...

• ...download the Miscellaneous File (Better Dynamic Snow SE v2.11.0). Only this old version will work with this mod.

If you aren't using the mod above...

• ...download the Main File (Better Dynamic Snow SE v3+)

i'm using them both, dynamic snow 2.11 and the shader fix, If you do not want to use the shader fix, use dynamic snow 3.0+ if you are use 2.11.

15 hours ago, docark said:

I've got an interesting issue. I have a fresh game install from Steam, added SKSE v2.0.20, ran the BestOfBothWorldsPatcher.exe, installed the required mods for sexlab plus some extras (see mod list below), ran FNIS, cleaned the startup files with SSEEdit and ran Loot to sort. I start the game and create a new game, loading into the Alternate Start where it takes me to character creation right away....but I cannot click Done. Also pressing R does nothing. I just cannot finish creating a character. Am I forgetting to do something?

Hide contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode"
"0001","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios"
"0002","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS"
"0003","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish"
"0004","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0005","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0006","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0007","+","Official Master Files – Cleaned"
"0008","+","SKSE Scripts"
"0009","+","SKSE64 ini pre-download for lazy users"
"0010","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins v2.0"
"0011","+","Mfg Fix v1.5.4"
"0012","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice v1.7"
"0013","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions v1.4.6"
"0014","+","JContainers SE v4.1.13"
"0015","+","Papyrus Extender v4.5.5"
"0016","+","SkyUI v5.2SE"
"0017","+","SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix"
"0018","+","RaceMenu Special Edition v0.4.16"
"0019","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"0020","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0021","+","Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE v0.3-Beta"
"0022","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio v5.4.2"
"0023","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- v1.6.2"
"0024","+","Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v10.0"
"0025","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE v1.1.4"
"0026","+","Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version v2.06"
"0027","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended v4.80"
"0028","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts v1.0"
"0029","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE v4.1.4"
"0030","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v4.2.5b"
"0031","-","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v4.2.6a"
"0032","+","SexLab Framework SE v163_BETA9"
"0033","+","Sexlab Ammo Unequip v1.02"
"0034","+","Sexlab LightMeUp SE v2.9.4"
"0035","+","SL Anim Loader SE"
"0036","+","Anub H 7.2021"
"0037","+","Anub C 7.2021"
"0038","+","Anub SLAL 10.2021 SSEv2"
"0039","+","SexLab MatchMaker Rev7"
"0040","+","BodySlide Output"
"0041","+","SKSE Output"
"0042","+","FNIS Output"

Cleaned dlc files are on the first page, so people didn't need to clean them themselves. Put the mods back into order from the list, do not use loot. They are in a specific order for a reason, Loot messes that up. 

As to your problem, what resolution are you using, anything above 2560x1080 has a high chance to misalign the arrows and buttons on screen. Do you have an arrow (i'm assuming you do since you said cannot click done) do you have a usb headset and mic? those have also been shown to interfere with it (skyrim thinks you have a controller attached). I would suggest turning down your resolution first and seeing if you can actually complete the creation. This is a known bug from 2016.

In this guide there is Smooth Magic Casting Animation (and some other Smooth/Skypia animations). Smooth Magic Casting Animation is up to 3.3, though MO2 didn't tell me about the available update. I see the mod (and other Skypia animations) appears to have a requirement that is not in the guide:

Disable Turn Animation mod
https://smooths.tistory.com/4

Has anyone else run into this or have an opinion? Should the requirement be installed if using some of Skypia's animations?

Edit: Welcome back, Aylis!

Edited by trgdolors

Questions on FNIS. 

1) I followed the guide building animations.  The guide said to disable FNIS and enable NEMESIS, run NEMESIS and create its output mod.  I doesn't say whether to leave FNIS disabled or reenable it.  I have left it disabled, is this correct?

2) Also, I don't see any creature animations.  I'm not going to use any SexLab creature stuff.  Should I have enabled FNIS creature animations.?

Headsup! With the new AE update, you get the Saints and Seducers armor which needs to be built in BodySlide for the Wrong Body using the "CBBE Creation Club Outfits Bodyslides".  There's a problem with building the group though, HIMBO body slides show up in the group confusing BodySlide so you can't select a Wrong Body preset.  See below:

283886785_SaintsandSeducersBodySlideproblem.jpg.600774425ed5191908e29025e6a3ec6d.jpg

I disabled the "NordwarUA's Guards Armor Replacer - HIMBO Bodyslide" mod and was able to select a preset.  I ran BodySlide twice; once for the heavy armor, and once for light armor and clothes (cleavage); creating two BodySlide mods.

Edited by remodel
1 hour ago, remodel said:

Questions on FNIS. 

1) I followed the guide building animations.  The guide said to disable FNIS and enable NEMESIS, run NEMESIS and create its output mod.  I doesn't say whether to leave FNIS disabled or reenable it.  I have left it disabled, is this correct?

2) Also, I don't see any creature animations.  I'm not going to use any SexLab creature stuff.  Should I have enabled FNIS creature animations.?

1. Correct, leave Fores new idles unchecked. After you run FNIS you should have needed to make a mod out of output. enable that, but turn off the Fores. And enable Nemesis.

Spoiler

image.png.4c85c453a3cb5b0cedb936b0f1bb773f.png

Then Nemesis and make another mod from the output, leave them both on.

Spoiler

image.png.e369bf656b02a4ab0291aaa7be3ed1ff.png

2. All of the creature stuff was removed by aylis due to issues with creature framework and mesh issues (sometimes you get a dong, sometimes not.) I still run it, i mean would a werewolf think a wolf is prettier than a human?  Would a BORN werewolf think the same way a human turned into a werewolf would?

If you want to add it, just ask, i'll post what i am using for the creatures (or you can look a few pages back), you must re-run FNIS since nemesis does not support creature animations. 

29 minutes ago, remodel said:

Headsup! With the new AE update, you get the Saints and Seducers armor which needs to be built in BodySlide for the Wrong Body using the "CBBE Creation Club Outfits Bodyslides".  There's a problem with building the group though, HIMBO body slides show up in the group confusing BodySlide so you can't select a Wrong Body preset.  See below:

Hide contents

283886785_SaintsandSeducersBodySlideproblem.jpg.600774425ed5191908e29025e6a3ec6d.jpg

I disabled the "NordwarUA's Guards Armor Replacer - HIMBO Bodyslide" mod and was able to select a preset.  I ran BodySlide twice; once for the heavy armor, and once for light armor and clothes (cleavage); creating two BodySlide mods.

Use the outfit filter and put in sedu. It will limit it to only the outfits with sedu in it, then saint. Then you are hitting batch build twice, no need to exit bodyslide.

@Aylis Welcome back! Take as much time as you need. Skyrim modding is kinda fubar right now and you resting is much more important.

@Auxitism You'll have to disable it to attempt to run AE. The author doesn't seem intent on updating it. You might be able to enable it for the pre-cache grass generation and then disable it before launching the game, but I haven't tried that. Would give you logs for that at least.

@docark Aylis just got out of the hospital. Why you got to raise her blood pressure? Easiest way to fix your load order is going to be to:

1 - Disable all mods

2 - Go through the list, highlight the top mod, right-click and choose send to bottom

3 - Repeat for the second mod in the list, continue until done

4 - Enable your mods one by one, following the list for moving the plugins around

Loot will screw up your load order with this list. Most mod lists don't have 750ish mods. You can still use Loot to check to see if you missed a patch, but even then be aware that there are going to be some false positives.

@kesryth Didn't know about that. Good find! I think I'm going to wait a while before trying it. Got a PS5, so Skyrim is going to be on the sidelines for a while. Maybe after playing Demon's Souls for a while I'll tolerate SkySA better.

@trgdolors Aylis said to omit it. I've tried it with and without and really can't tell a difference, so I'd go with Aylis's advice.

2 hours ago, jaeos said:

If you want to add it, just ask, i'll post what i am using for the creatures (or you can look a few pages back), you must re-run FNIS since nemesis does not support creature animations. 

Well, I've gone about 10 pages back and didn't see it.  I'd like to see your critter animations.  I rather think a beast would rather eat you than anything else.  Running FNIS is no big deal.  Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Auxitism said:

@Aylis Could you clarify on better Dynamic snow ?  The reason to use 2.11 ( as i see) over 3.x has been crossed off your list as leave it disabled ? Is there something I'm missing ?  

Turns out on my previous installs I've been install parallax crap but not that plugin to take advantage of it because its been crossed out ( explains my blue arrows ) . So I can't say weather I'll miss it or not . Any one able to provide a couple of comparison shots or video so I can evaluate  ? 

Edited by Auxitism
58 minutes ago, Auxitism said:

@Aylis Could you clarify on better Dynamic snow ?  The reason to use 2.11 ( as i see) over 3.x has been crossed off your list as leave it disabled ? Is there something I'm missing ?  

Parallax is now included in the new ENB base files Boris created. So the patch isn't needed atm and we still get its function and need to use 2.11. 

Hello! i finally got the list up and runing but so far i have only 2 things:

1: Im really have no idea what or why this is happening, i guess is because Texgen/DynDOLOD, but i doubt it since i saw it the first time, deleted the ouputs and Rerun the thing once more make sure to have all the options just like the screenshots/options on the guide. Yet its like this:

Theres a couple more of those around the place (on the base of the pillars/beams) i have no clue why but its driving me nuts, yes i could ignore it but i just cant.

Any idea of what it could be? i have run Dyndolod and textgen a few times now and checked/rechecked to insanity the texture list and everything is ok.

Spoiler

image.png.15270de2e449ef02221f515344309fef.png

Spoiler

image.png.35dd32daa8190de5b2503ca635b8f4e8.png

Spoiler

219167685_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_12.07-23_48_39_77.png.3d81d5ad29633ced178542608ba045ef.png

(Whiterun hall of the death)

Spoiler

image.png.24bd97b11eaec38a05096a8ac2105998.png

I have no clue why the windows there are like that (does it even haves windows? never noticed)

2: can be ignored (a chair in Breezehome is clipping with one another and the last one is kinda in the middle of the room)
I can live with it, since you spend most of the time out and i dont even like living there anyway

Spoiler

image.png.855f7c89a1dc815e64724c705cdc4bef.png

I noticed that my DynDOLOD does not generate any esp/esm or anything like that, did i mess something up?

Yeah, checking the load order screen shot at the start of the guide it does have a DynDolod.esm while mine did not generate anything... why?
I click on "exit" once Dyndolod told me it was ready, was it that?
I usually go for "save and exit" but i never checked the actual difference

NOW it makes the Esm, esp and Oclussion. Wtf i changed nothing
Still not working, its becoming quite annoying, does anyone knows what it could be? I think im just going to reinstall all textures  and hope for the best.

Edited by Alkzis
11 hours ago, remodel said:

Well, I've gone about 10 pages back and didn't see it.  I'd like to see your critter animations.  I rather think a beast would rather eat you than anything else.  Running FNIS is no big deal.  Thanks.

No worries. I've had to disable a few of the stock mods to stay under the 245 limit when i added flying and such but.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1d3fd718744e40e3310d693bd3a82794.pngimage.thumb.png.456eab14f1181ba14f07873478ea5c32.png

PSQ is player succubus quest. All of them can be found on LL, the conversion thread might have them all listed as incompatible with AE but since i'm not using AE /shrug.