Project Zomboid Adult mods

If I had all the skills or access to a super powerful AI that could do it all for me, here's some of what I would do:

Hentai Style Zombies: Zombies would have a far less chance to bite but instead focus on either disrobing the PC (scratches/laceration base) or tackling/grabbing them. Maybe there would be a sort of minigame for escaping a grapple (standing or prone). 

Additional enemy types: Could always try to add additional enemies like the RE classic licker (that tongue could do many things), zombified/mutated animals (dogs, crows, flies, etc), parasitic larvae (maybe even have a chance to surprise attack when looting containers). 

Infection: I normally play without infection enabled for my own playstyle. My proposal would that the PC is immune to standard zombification but can be overwhelmed by some sort of corruption zombification. The more you are bitten, fucked, and such by the infected creatures, the higher you infection stat goes. The higher it is, the more susceptible to lust and such they are until they can control themselves no longer and become a lust zombie. 

Lust: The PC would have to maintain their lust/libido, through manual means with various magazines, toys, and other objects, or by interacting with the local fauna. Could be survivors, zombies, animals, whatever. Of course their lust increases faster the more infected they are or by certain activities. 

Survivors: As far as lewd aspects go, I would say that infection could be spread sexually between survivors as well. But perhaps the total infection degree doesn't increase overall. So that if someone with 60% fucks a 0%, perhaps then it becomes 40% and 20%. If a character dies or goes full lust zombie, instead of creating a full new character, perhaps you could instead take over one of your allied companions. 

Needs: I would also fully add in other sim style needs like bladder and defecation. Though that's more about my own fetishes than a overall lewd mod...

Smells: Make smells actually functional. A semen plastered, stinking PC would attract zombies and such more easily. 

3 hours ago, TNT90 said:

If I had all the skills or access to a super powerful AI that could do it all for me, here's some of what I would do:

Hentai Style Zombies: Zombies would have a far less chance to bite but instead focus on either disrobing the PC (scratches/laceration base) or tackling/grabbing them. Maybe there would be a sort of minigame for escaping a grapple (standing or prone). 

Additional enemy types: Could always try to add additional enemies like the RE classic licker (that tongue could do many things), zombified/mutated animals (dogs, crows, flies, etc), parasitic larvae (maybe even have a chance to surprise attack when looting containers). 

Infection: I normally play without infection enabled for my own playstyle. My proposal would that the PC is immune to standard zombification but can be overwhelmed by some sort of corruption zombification. The more you are bitten, fucked, and such by the infected creatures, the higher you infection stat goes. The higher it is, the more susceptible to lust and such they are until they can control themselves no longer and become a lust zombie. 

Lust: The PC would have to maintain their lust/libido, through manual means with various magazines, toys, and other objects, or by interacting with the local fauna. Could be survivors, zombies, animals, whatever. Of course their lust increases faster the more infected they are or by certain activities. 

Survivors: As far as lewd aspects go, I would say that infection could be spread sexually between survivors as well. But perhaps the total infection degree doesn't increase overall. So that if someone with 60% fucks a 0%, perhaps then it becomes 40% and 20%. If a character dies or goes full lust zombie, instead of creating a full new character, perhaps you could instead take over one of your allied companions. 

Needs: I would also fully add in other sim style needs like bladder and defecation. Though that's more about my own fetishes than a overall lewd mod...

Smells: Make smells actually functional. A semen plastered, stinking PC would attract zombies and such more easily. 

I love every idea here aside from the "needs", though that's more because I don't have that fetish and I don't like babysitting my characters survival needs to that extent.

On 11/18/2021 at 2:24 AM, TNT90 said:

Of course their lust increases faster the more infected they are

And there will be less ways to decrease lust as infection progresses. At some point you can only becom satisfied by being fucked by zombies. This way progress of infection will lead to game over — you'll have to have sex with them and they will eventually eat you. If you don't satisfy your lust, it will overhelm you, you will lost your mind, undress and go ouside, screaming "Fuck me someone!" :) So different toys from sex shop will matter for surviving longer while infected. One of the ways to survive at later stages of infection could be capture zombie and use him/her as a sex toy :)

Edited by slerow
16 hours ago, slerow said:

And there will be less ways to decrease lust as infection progresses. At some point you can only becom satisfied by being fucked by zombies. This way progress of infection will lead to game over — you'll have to have sex with them and they will eventually eat you. If you don't satisfy your lust, it will overhelm you, you will lost your mind, undress and go ouside, screaming "Fuck me someone!" :) So different toys from sex shop will matter for surviving longer while infected. One of the ways to survive at later stages of infection could be capture zombie and use him/her as a sex toy :)

I like that idea - the more corrupt you get, the less that safer, tamer sex acts satisfy you. It gives the player a reason to actually roleplay getting corrupted like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told by a couple of people i couldn't make an adult mod for this game because i would get banned from Steam so i joined this forum. Are there any teams currently working on mods that implement adult content? I will offer my 3d modeling skills and i know a bit of coding, but not LUA specifically. Anyone? https://tenor.com/bEWRn.gif

On 5/21/2020 at 9:56 AM, RarityIsBoss said:

Threw this together with some skins from sims4 from eveV5 lol, Just did some cutting and blending and boom

FemaleBody01.png

20200521094933_1.jpg

LOL spiffo is terrified from your haram

3 hours ago, Herr Jordel said:

I was told by a couple of people i couldn't make an adult mod for this game because i would get banned from Steam so i joined this forum. Are there any teams currently working on mods that implement adult content? I will offer my 3d modeling skills and i know a bit of coding, but not LUA specifically. Anyone? https://tenor.com/bEWRn.gif

That sounds like something you be told from reddit, like the rimworld subreddit calling this place illegal, absolute nosense, that aside, @turkler seems to have someones discord that is working on PZ modding, maybe ask him?

59 minutes ago, Algene said:

That sounds like something you be told from reddit, like the rimworld subreddit calling this place illegal, absolute nosense, that aside, @turkler seems to have someones discord that is working on PZ modding, maybe ask him?

haha no... from the PZ discord ?

I'm starting to create mods for Project Zomboid.

My goal is to make a few mods that can provid us an experience worthy of LoversLab.

If some people want to help i'll create a GitHub

First i'll add a context menu which give you the opportunity to have self interactions and eventually with dedicated object
I'd like to go further and add specifics skills and stats so you can gain experience and for example, don't receive pain when you do anal.
I'd like to make it work with Superb Survivor so you can Grope Crotch/Breast/Ass and ask for sex interactions
I also want to add more players dialogue, so he tell you more about how he feel and add lewd stuff there.
Obv i also want to make sexy/skimpy outfits and cum textures, better textures for player, maybe slightly sculpt the model

Edited by jaivosdents
10 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

I'm starting to create mods for Project Zomboid.

My goal is to make a few mods that can provid us an experience worthy of LoversLab.

If some people want to help i'll create a GitHub

First i'll add a context menu which give you the opportunity to have self interactions and eventually with dedicated object
I'd like to go further and add specifics skills and stats so you can gain experience and for example, don't receive pain when you do anal.
I'd like to make it work with Superb Survivor so you can Grope Crotch/Breast/Ass and ask for sex interactions
I also want to add more players dialogue, so he tell you more about how he feel and add lewd stuff there.
Obv i also want to make sexy/skimpy outfits and cum textures, better textures for player, maybe slightly sculpt the model

Im in! pass the GitHub link and i might even get a couple more devs who are interested. I came up with the name Project Zomboid "enhanced culture (+18)" haha what'cha think?

Edited by Herr Jordel
6 hours ago, Herr Jordel said:

Im in! pass the GitHub link and i might even get a couple more devs who are interested. I came up with the name Project Zomboid "enhanced culture (+18)" haha what'cha think?

I was thiking in "Project ZomboLewd/ ZomboLewd"

I set up the GitHub then i'll edit my message to add it there

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Project Zomboid Lewd Modding Scene, I've come to propose you with mod compatibility for Subpar Survivors.

I've been using both Superb and Subpar for a while and I can say that Subpar is the better of the two, so seeing that you're going to make it Superb compat, could you also do it for Subpar, too? 

And of course the Discord Invite link is dead, can we have a new permanent one so people who are interested can join? 

Cheers