• Submitted
    08/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    All dependencies of Oldrim version
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

Please, do not take any offense, but this is NOT how you post an SSE conversion.

You should describe what you did to the mod, whether you resaved the plugin in CK 64bit (we know that now, but only after somebody had to ask), whether you moved the source scripts where they belong (you did not, and you should), whether you checked the textures for wrong dimensions (i checked and they are all fine, you should check and mention it), etc.

Also, you do not mention whether this is official conversion, supported by the original author, or posted with original author's aproval... as much as everybody appreciates ppl converting mods for SSE, you should always ask the original author.

I dont want to discourage you, but please, if you take your time to do something and post the file, just take the tiny little bit of extra time to write some details about it.

No information makes it impossible to decide whether one should use this conversion or not (or rather, whether it is true or not, it implies the author of the conversion didn't check anything, didn't make sure it works, and one should probably steer clear of such files if they value their saves).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 12:52 PM, nyxkai said:

I'm having issues with the mouth being shut when a gag is in place on my female character, don't know how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Probably need mfg for access to face movement. opparco mfg Command is what I use.

I'm having an issue saying we don't have keys but I have them in both actors' inventories...

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Rhapsody39 said:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I choose restraints, they are not equipped to my character. I also got a message about an untested version of sexlab (mine is higher). Can I safely ignore this?

First off, this conversion is very old - DDe is at 5.34.1 now. Secondly, Inte's had SE versions in the main SUM and DDe download pages for a while. I can't speak to compatibility with the more recent versions of Sexlab with this, but the latest DDe is compatible with the most recent Sexlab versions (although you might need to edit the json files to add the version of Sexlab you have installed to its version checks).