Hello People,

I have run into a bit of a problem with this mod.

No matter what settings I use, exposure drops by 20 after scenes end(regardless of orgasms).

I have sexlab always orgasm turned off.

I'm using Sexlab Aroused Redux (not the BakaFactory version)

Everything else seems to work fine except for this.

Is it supposed to be like this normally? Does this happen for you as well?

Thanks in advance!

edit:

It happens without slso installed if I just start an animation then end it before it finishes.

I've looked into sla's scripts but can't find what's doing it.

Edited by trkmnr
On 12/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, NormalPP said:

Is this mod compatible with Blush when Aroused? How can i do that?

I believe it does. I noticed no issues with the blushing functions . You may want to hide/delete BWA MGF's "MfgConsoleFunc.pex" script since it will overwrite MGF Fix's file, and I read that it was causing issues with Conditional Expressions, since BWA has it's own expressions and parameters for them. Or just let MGF Fix overwrite BWA.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:46 AM, God_4 said:

For anyone who is having issues with getting the mod to work, check what mods are being overwritten by this/this overwriting it and disable them. For me, it was the BDIC SexLab Patch. 

This. When I tried upgrading to a newer version a few months ago, I found that SLSO was overwriting Sexlab Utility Plus and it was breaking SLSO. I made sure it wasn't overwriting anything (like my version of Sexlab Aroused Extended) and it worked fine after that!

Edited by Nathala

Question on the actor pleasure priority.. When its set to self vs partner. Do they both factor in relationship values? On self it seems like the actor always puts themselves first no matter the relationship and on  partner setting they focus all on the player and wont raise their own enjoyment on themselves.  Should there be differences at relationship levels? I like on the partner setting they try to edge themselves to have an orgasm together. Could that also happen on the self setting if you had a maxed out relationship?

Ok I think I understand this now, correct me if Im wrong the actor pleasure priorty is what YOUR charter does passively based on the situation and relationship. I thought this controlled npc behavor. So If i didnt touch the mouse with the bonus this would be all based on that setting of self and partner. Im not using the auto pilot so i was confused but i think I understand this now.. If you end up "mentally broken" that basically runs like auto pilot and the character uses bonus enjoyment on their own right? Also does the high time rate in Aroused, that is what defines the state as mentally broken? Sorry i know thats a loaded statement and question.

I posted this on Bad Dog's IC patch site but thought it should be noted here:

I am sorry to post this but your BDIC patch for Sexlab stuffs up the SLSO widget. It simply does not work for any participant. I have not been able yet to test the rest of that group of mods but only the removal of that patch allowed the widget to function (and how! Talk about "back pressure". There must have been ten SGs absorbed alone, and I had to press "end" to make my PC climb off her).

I removed it as someone else posted that it did the same thing and so it is worth a look.

@Ed86 It seems that the mod does not compile with SL 165 AE. When I discussed about it OsmelMC said that there was some old references that did not exist since betas.

Also another thing. If you tried SLS blowjob things. I was wondering if you could add blowjob minigame? Male could stuff his dick in the girls throat and the girl could try not to swallow. SLS adds just popup with "swallow yes and no" if cock erupts in blowjob sense for player. Thought this would be nice addition to SLSO. You could do it like that if player sucks the cock near when it erupts then the sucking score would calculate the risk of you swallowing. If you suck mindlessly then you would also swallow.

If the man wanted to force (pleasure himself mindlessly in the players mouth) and player would be reluctant to swallow then cum could be applied to the females face.

This should have animation/mod event so other mods could tap to it.

Edited by poporaltemporal
11 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

@Ed86 It seems that the mod does not compile with SL 165 AE. When I discussed about it OsmelMC said that there was some old references that did not exist since betas.

Also another thing. If you tried SLS blowjob things. I was wondering if you could add blowjob minigame? Male could stuff his dick in the girls throat and the girl could try not to swallow. SLS adds just popup with "swallow yes and no" if cock erupts in blowjob sense for player. Thought this would be nice addition to SLSO. You could do it like that if player sucks the cock near when it erupts then the sucking score would calculate the risk of you swallowing. If you suck mindlessly then you would also swallow.

If the man wanted to force (pleasure himself mindlessly in the players mouth) and player would be reluctant to swallow then cum could be applied to the females face.

This should have animation/mod event so other mods could tap to it.

AE not supported

no, my life is currently being destroyed by invading fascists russians, come back in a few years, if im still alive

5 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

OsmelMC said that there was some old references that did not exist since betas.

You got it wrong, i said the problem is on your side because what you are missing is there since the BETA 9 and of course is also on the all the SLSO compatible with any version after the BETA 9 that is basically all the SE and AE versions in the download page.

Edited by OsmelMC
13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You got it wrong, i said the problem is on your side because what you are missing is there since the BETA 9 and of course is also on the all the SLSO compatible with any version after the BETA 9 that is basically all the SE and AE versions in the download page.

I got it completely right. I told you my mods and that SLSO overrode those files. Its you who is missing points.

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

AE not supported

no, my life is currently being destroyed by invading fascists russians, come back in a few years, if im still alive

Sorry to hear that.  Hope you will be ok.

If someone would attempt to create AE version would you be ok with it and would you give pointers what basically needs to be done or from what version of SL are those SLSO files made from so one could do simple diff?

On 12/29/2022 at 9:12 PM, poporaltemporal said:

Sorry to hear that.  Hope you will be ok.

If someone would attempt to create AE version would you be ok with it and would you give pointers what basically needs to be done or from what version of SL are those SLSO files made from so one could do simple diff?

i guess its ok

compare sexlab versions SE vs AE 1.64 vs AE 1.65(or w/e latest version)

AE versions of slso sl are just SE scripts copied as i never installed AE to test

afaik latest version for SE is 1.65, but for AE 1.65 have lots of changes, so anything past 1.64x AE is probably fucked, so youll need to to review changes and make adjustments

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i guess its ok

compare sexlab versions SE vs AE 1.64 vs AE 1.65(or w/e latest version)

AE versions of slso sl are just SE scripts copied as i never installed AE to test

afaik latest version for SE is 1.65, but for AE 1.65 have lots of changes, so anything past 1.64x AE is probably fucked, so youll need to to review changes and make adjustments

I made some diffs and its bit too much for me right now. SLSO is one of the top mods for SL though and I want to keep using it. OsmelMC has Sexlab Utility Plus that seems to add built in SLSO support. That would settle the SL side. Yet SLA is now on version 29 and I am not sure if the overridden files to SLA are up to date either.

I will look into SLSO on better time when I have some or most of my own mod features implemented.

I hacked out a patch for sexlab framework 1.65. Only read through the diffs, merged the changes, and (hopefully) carried over futa support. Haven't tested it extensively but I was able to successfully initiate a scene and advance through the stages. Only tested on new save since I did this after I broke my current save and realized I didn't have SLSO installed. LMK if anything's janked.

I've also included a patch for SLSO + BD Immersive Creatures; if you use that mod overwrite the SLSO SexLab 1.65 patch with it.

SLSO - Sexlab 1.65 Patch.rar SLSO - BDIC Patch.rar

Edited by memespit

I did a test run and the mod appear to be working correctly, but i have a few questions.   it's ok to install it on an existing save? its ok to convert it to esl? i'm really close to reaching my plugin limit, also i'm using improved camera and i don't have any of the problems that some of the people are having.

On 1/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, Zagrus the old said:

I did a test run and the mod appear to be working correctly, but i have a few questions.   it's ok to install it on an existing save? its ok to convert it to esl? i'm really close to reaching my plugin limit, also i'm using improved camera and i don't have any of the problems that some of the people are having.

welcum to the skyrim, no one knows what problems might you encounter with mods(or even with base game it self)

if it works then it works, if is not the then rip

Yea the above patch makes it compatable with SexLab 1.65 and Skyrim 1.6.640. Been using it for around 20 hours and no issues so far on my end. If Ed86 is down I'd be happy to update the fomod to include the patched files but I don't want to impose.

Before going through with that though it'd probably be wise of me to actually review the code and make sure the slso additions are using new/updated APIs...

Edited by memespit
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

I think that's intentionally. Getting raped isn't pleasurable.

There are two settings, something along the lines of "Can Victim gain arousal?" and "Can Victim orgasm?". Set those to Yes.

Also, you can set how fast an actor's arousal raises, Try to increase that.

I wanted a character who gets "mindbroken" into enjoying it as I have mods which trigger conditions based on your orgasms. Oh well.

I found a jury rigged solution with Sexlab Survival's sex experience settings.