Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

18 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Then on what is guilty DCL? Cartdrivers in original is on place, no rape in original.

I didnt get that, what do you mean?

You asking whats causing the rape? Its Deviously enslaved and SD+

The missing driver is from campfire and is working as intended just that this time he wasnt anywhere and being both blinded by darkness(darker nights mod) and my screen being screwed up due to my charas arousal being so high(caused by drripping when wet)

it made it near impossible to find one npc among the dozens who were there(caused by interesting NPC's)

Edited by pappana
49 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I'm asking why you are so mad on DCL, if DCL cause no rape, no missing drivers, no long annoying play in quests?

Well your right about the 2 first parts but i guess you havent done the quests cause that last one isnt even remotely true.

The chloe quest has some really long segments where all you do is walk and you walk so slow it takes forever. I cheated by teleporting and it saved me in total up to now probably an hour and im still not done after 5 hours of play.

I do like this quest but the loooooooooooooooong walks is enough to drive anyone to the point of annoyance.

And seriously im still not done. I really hope supply and demand is the last objective. 

I know i said i dont intend to hurt the dollmaker but seriously when i finish her errands or whatever ill tie her up and sell her to nazeem.

Kimy your mod is amazing but damn girl give me a break.

I should have left chloe in that cell forever...

9 hours ago, pappana said:

but i guess you havent done the quests cause that last one isnt even remotely true.

In DCL 8.5 i complete Chloe quest 2 or 3 times.

In DCL 9.0 i complete Chloe quest (tied part in 30 minutes maybe little more)

Courier in chains the same.

All Bound in Skyrim quest line i complete in 1 day. Maybe 1,5 day. Include The Bound Queen and Cursed collar.

I got triggered later Damsel in distress quest. This take a more time because there must be many keys. I always collect an lot of keys and store in my house but still this was not enough. And all without fast travel.

UPD: i got completed this quest twice -in one time in DCL 8.5 (first) and one time in DCL 9.0 (faster, i know what i need keep in my house for it)

UPD: i play Skyrim only because there is awesome mod DCL. I don't like Skyrim either.

UPD2: I complete quest Captured princess about 5 - 6 times. And enjoy it.

Edited by Elsidia
11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DCL 9.0 i complete Chloe quest (tied part in 30 minutes maybe little more)

Courier in chains the same.

All Bound in Skyrim quest line i complete in 1 day.

That is some complete bullshit lies, it is impossible even if you only have DCL installed due to the fact that you walk so slow.

EDIT: Kimy i take all my previous comments back, the reward for completing this whole thing is simply awesome and made suffering through this nightmare worth it.

Dollmaker i will spare you from a life of slavery and chloe... youre growing on me

Edited by pappana
20 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Is there a way to increase the font size on screen messages at all ?

sometimes I get messages where the font is large, and sometimes the font is so small that i can even read it at all or tell what letters they are even with reading glasses...

Some dialog mods, less intrusive hud II (move and scale elements), or skyui are the only ones i know.

The small font is related to longer messages from what I've seen.

What may also work for you, if the font is normally ok, is a mod that saves all those messages in the corner to read later.  notification log: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27707

Haven't forgotten about your SS++ issue, but no chance to look into it this weekend. Stayed away from the PC due to a migraine and now I play catch up.

I've put it on the list to check, but i've got nothing immediate.

20 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Anyone know what causes the issue where Cursed Loot doesn't show up in the MCM? It's running  and even works, and even says initialized on a new game etc, but doesn't show up in MCM and I can't configure it

It's just being a stubborn jerk. it's a skyui issue, or skyrim issue, not really a DCL issue. I've seen it with other mods too.

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086

1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.

If you've played the game some and don't want to go back to a new game again, you can try the mcm kicker: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801?tab=posts&BH=0

All it does is just periodically run the command: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

So you can try just the command too.

Or if that doesn't work there's the nuke from orbit method. This isn't recommended, but does work most times. If you want a clean method rather than the dirty one here, new game is the only way. If you can't make this work, you must do a new game.

1. Save and exit the game - preferably save in a small room with no or minimal npcs.

2. Disable DCL ( the whole mod, not just the plugin)

3. Load the game, wait 5 or so minutes and save. don't go anywhere, just hang out

4. Clean the save with fallrim tools

5. Load the game, wait a few minutes and save (to make sure the save isn't borked)

6. Enable DCL again

7. Don't save until you see the MCM. If you need to, exit to menu without saving then load again

8. Once it shows, set it up and save.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's just being a stubborn jerk. it's a skyui issue, or skyrim issue, not really a DCL issue. I've seen it with other mods too.

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086

1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
5. Enjoy.

If you've played the game some and don't want to go back to a new game again, you can try the mcm kicker: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801?tab=posts&BH=0

All it does is just periodically run the command: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Or if that doesn't work there's the nuke from orbit method. This isn't recommended, but does work most times. If you want a clean method rather than the dirty one here, new game is the only way. If you can't make this work, you must do a new game.

1. Save and exit the game - preferably save in a small room with no or minimal npcs.

3. Load the game, wait 5 or so minutes and save. don't go anywhere, just hang out

5. Load the game, wait a few minutes and save (to make sure the save isn't borked)

6. Enable DCL again

7. Don't save until you see the MCM. If you need to, exit to menu without saving then load again

I would also stress that when starting a new game, ppl should add DD and DCL one by one:

1. Start a new game with only the basic/core mods
    Things like SexLab, SL Aroused Redux, SOS, maybe ZAP, but not DD or DCL.
  2. Setup what you can in MCM, make save and quit the game.
  3. Now install/activate Devious Devices
    Load the save you made, wait for the DD's MCM menu to initialize and use it to setup as much of DD as you can.
    Then make a save and quit the game.
  4. Now install/activate Deviously Cursed Loot
    Load the save you made, wait for DCL's MCM to initialize and use it to setup as much of DCL as you can.
  5. Then add the other mods that depend on or tie into DD or DCL
    Things like Defeat, Devious Followers, Simple Slavery, Submissive Lola, etc.
    Most of these should be ok to add all at once, but of course it won't hurt if you split the load and install just few of these at a time.

I often had problems with DD or DCL when i started a new game and forgot they are both installed/activated already.
I suspect there may be some situation when some mod (could be DD or DCL or some other mod) creates a deadlock in the MCM script of DD or DCL, and installing them one by one prevents this situation from occuring.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

1. Start a new game.
3. Quit to menu.
5. Enjoy.

6. Enable DCL again

8 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I would also stress that when starting a new game, ppl should add DD and DCL one by one:

Load the save you made, wait for the DD's MCM menu to initialize and use it to setup as much of DD as you can.
    Load the save you made, wait for DCL's MCM to initialize and use it to setup as much of DCL as you can.
    Most of these should be ok to add all at once, but of course it won't hurt if you split the load and install just few of these at a time.

I often had problems with DD or DCL when i started a new game and forgot they are both installed/activated already.
I suspect there may be some situation when some mod (could be DD or DCL or some other mod) creates a deadlock in the MCM script of DD or DCL, and installing them one by one prevents this situation from occuring.

11 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Anyone know what causes the issue where Cursed Loot doesn't show up in the MCM? It's running  and even works, and even says initialized on a new game etc, but doesn't show up in MCM and I can't configure it

And just to add.. IF you have EasyWheel in your load.. get rid of it.. THAT mod breaks DCL and a few others, and prevents the MCM from showing up in most cases. If you're still having issues, maybe post your mod list here, and a Netscript  / papyrus log as these may help others try to help you solve your problem

10 hours ago, Roggvir said:

In my experience, that's rarely necessary. The "start a new game, then quit to menu and start another new game" method seems to work 100% of the time, even with heavier load-orders.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

In my experience, that's rarely necessary. The "start a new game, then quit to menu and start another new game" method seems to work 100% of the time, even with heavier load-orders.

It depends on what other mod(s) are present at the time, but i am too lazy to find out what it is.
I never experienced the particular problem of DD or DCL menu not appearing.
My problem used to be the DD's MCM getting deadlocked (it shows up in MCM, but remains empty) on nearly every new game start, no matter how i went about it, until i started doing it the way i described.
I imagine the cause could be something like script A is accessing something that DD's MCM needs to access too. But A got there first and locked that resource, so DD's MCM has to wait for A to finish and release the lock.
But A itself ended up waiting for access to B which is already waiting to access the same resource A has locked.

Of course, it could be just me, my load order, so you are right that at least unless ppl start getting these problems, they shouldn't need to do it the way i suggested.
But it may be worth mentioning in some troubleshooting section as one more thing to try, IF people run into problems when starting new game.

Edited by Roggvir

Hello, I would like to report an issue I have been having on the latest versions of DCL and DD

I am having an issue with cursed loot failing to equip devices during cursed loot events. When testing the mod using the "tie me up" feature as well as force equipping full sets when triggering cursed loot events, multiple devices consistently fail to equip.

When attempting to equip a full set, cursed loot is consistently able to equip leg cuffs, arm cuffs, and a collar, and sometimes piercings, but then stops equipping devices and fails to equip a full set. Trying to equip a second full set afterwards seems to be commonly successful at applying the rest of a full set. While I don't know what is causing this, my best guess is some error with equipping the chastity devices as these are the devices that seem to fail being equipped the most.

All devices seem to have no problems being equipped individually from inventory. The issue only occurs when attempting to equip devices through scripts.

This problem persists even in a bare-bones load order consisting of only cursed loot and all required mods such as sexlab, aroused, etc.

If anyone knows of a fix for this issue, or has other suggestions to fix it, I would greatly appreciate hearing it.

Thank you

21 minutes ago, DollarBills said:

If anyone knows of a fix for this issue, or has other suggestions to fix it, I would greatly appreciate hearing it.

This is known bug and there is two solutions: both need compile a script. In this thread and in LE thread somewhere is buried solution. When i have time i will search for link.  In this thread i was publish video report about it and later will try find link.

Now i can say: in dcur_library.psc in function progressivebondage need add instead of commented delay delay 0.5 Complicated solution is add massive of arrays what check if part of bondage is equiped in this cycle and skip this equip. Solution is buried somewhere in LE thread of this mod.

UPD: In spoiler i publish how look in my game fixed function what contains both fixes (easy and complicated) and this solution works:

Spoiler

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)
    ; Remove clothing unless disabled via MCM. Devious devices are so much nicer to look at on an undressed character! ;)
    If dcumenu.enableundress
        if !dcumenu.useflashbanganimation
            strip(a, true)            
        else
            strip(a, false)            
        endif
    EndIf

bool[] TempB = new bool[14]

int i = 1
    while i <= itemstoadd
        ;debug.trace("Equipping an item on " + a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs) && TempB[0] == False
            TempB[0]=true
            dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs) && TempB[1] == False
            TempB[1]=true
            dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar) && TempB[2] == False
            TempB[2]=true
            dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)                    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) && dcumenu.useVPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) && TempB[3] == False
            TempB[3]=true
            dcur_equiprandomvpiercing(a)    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple) &&  dcumenu.useNPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) && TempB[4] == False
            TempB[4]=true
            dcur_equiprandomnpiercing(a)    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) &&  dcumenu.useBra && TempB[5] == False
            TempB[5]=true
            dcur_equiprandombra(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) &&  dcumenu.useBelt && TempB[6] == False
            TempB[6]=true
            dcur_equiprandombelt(a, theme)            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset) && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHarness) && dcumenu.corsetweight > 0.0 && TempB[7] == False
            TempB[7]=true
            dcur_equiprandomcorset(a, theme)                
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGloves) && TempB[8] == False
            TempB[8]=true
            dcur_equiprandomgloves(a, theme)                    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousSuit) && dcumenu.usesuits && TempB[9] == False
            TempB[9]=true
            dcur_equiprandomsuit(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBoots) &&  dcumenu.useBoots && TempB[10] == False
            TempB[10]=true
            dcur_equiprandomboots(a, theme)             
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && dcumenu.useGag && TempB[11] == False
            TempB[11]=true
            dcur_equiprandomgag(a, theme)             
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold) && dcumenu.useBlindfold && TempB[12] == False
            TempB[12]=true
            dcur_equiprandomblindfold(a, theme)            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage) && dcumenu.useArmbinder && (a == libs.PlayerRef || dcumenu.allowarmbindersfollowers) && !(dcumenu.mercyfuldungeons && isInDungeon()) && TempB[13] == False
            TempB[13]=true
            dcur_equiprandomarmbinder(a, theme)    
        elseif i == 1
            ; didn't do anything!
            return false
        endif
        ; DCL9
        if Utility.IsInMenuMode()
            Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.5)
        else
            Utility.Wait(0.5)
        endIf

i += 1
    endwhile        
    return true
EndFunction

You can compare a changes with original script add necessary changes on own risk.

Edited by Elsidia

Finally going through the expanded Chloe/Dollmaker quests.  I have to say, you actually managed to make the Dollmaker into and even more unlikable bitch than the lady who used to run the captured dreams shop.  Kudos.

It's a shame I'm not going to be able to run through future expansions to the quest on this play through, since after she finally fully frees me, I'm going to have a stab-heavy discussion with her about consent. ?

I am running into an issue with some devices and I'm not sure if it's deliberate or a bug. 

Issue: Some devices does not have the option to be unlocked with a Key when the device is impossible to escape from. 

Item in Question: Slave Gag

If this is a bug, anyone got a fix?

ScreenShot21.png.0890377b85a8cf55b1914be0539425f8.png

9 hours ago, DollarBills said:

Hello, I would like to report an issue I have been having on the latest versions of DCL and DD

I am having an issue with cursed loot failing to equip devices during cursed loot events. When testing the mod using the "tie me up" feature as well as force equipping full sets when triggering cursed loot events, multiple devices consistently fail to equip.

When attempting to equip a full set, cursed loot is consistently able to equip leg cuffs, arm cuffs, and a collar, and sometimes piercings, but then stops equipping devices and fails to equip a full set. Trying to equip a second full set afterwards seems to be commonly successful at applying the rest of a full set. While I don't know what is causing this, my best guess is some error with equipping the chastity devices as these are the devices that seem to fail being equipped the most.

All devices seem to have no problems being equipped individually from inventory. The issue only occurs when attempting to equip devices through scripts.

This problem persists even in a bare-bones load order consisting of only cursed loot and all required mods such as sexlab, aroused, etc.

Thank you

do you have Easy Wheel installed ? if so, get rid of it.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You need one "head restraints key" to open it

UPD: First you need with that key unlock plug, then unlock with key gag itself.

Thanks!
I'll be sure to try it the next time I come across such an item! I used MCM "Free Me" assuming it was some bug, but now I won't.