Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Hi, I'm currently stuck in the Dominate quest with Leah. I find it quite annoying, irritative and kinda want it to end. I can't find any options related to "Leah" or "dominate quest"  in MCM to tweak it. I even try using the "Free me" option in the "debug" section, yet the quest doesnt stop. I need some help please.

Edited by terrordrone
18 minutes ago, terrordrone said:

I need some help please.

If you want end this quest legally and as must fast, there is bugged variation to end by using cheats and Dominated quest bug:

Spoiler

1) Attempt to steal a key from Leash.

2) Do it while key is steal and never mind about punish restraints on. /bugged as i think you can steal key even if hands are tied/

3) When key is steal, save a game and remove all restraints with key /bugged restraints/

4) If Leah add new remove it all. /bugged restraints/

5) Wait while real timer tick next step of get key combination in left corner of debug messages. 30 sec per tick i assume?

6) If success save game again. /Cheat/ Load a save and wait while tick is successful. Then save a game.  Without cheat: repeat stage 1)

7) After few successful ticks combination is found and you are free. Not count a time but probably quest can end with cheat less then 30 minutes RL - if random god are lucky for you.

On 3/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, Kimy said:

- Changed: Supply and Demand: The lost shipment is now in the first boss chest you open. No more need to explore multiple dungeon to get it done.

I have the quest, and i went to Fort Greenwall, killed the chief inside Captain Quarters, opened the boss chest, and... no shipment.
I noticed the location is not "clearable" - could that be the problem? is "clearable cell" a requirement that isn't mentioned?

EDIT: hmm, the shipment appeared in the chest in Broken Helm Hollow, and that is clearable location, so i think that may be it.

Edited by Roggvir
1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

I have the quest, and i went to Fort Greenwall, killed the chief inside Captain Quarters,

Probably this ornate (boss) chest isn't in DCL loot list, because there no loot. Like no DCL loot in ornate chest near the whiterun bandit cave. Because this chest is outside of cave.

If you can sent me chest reference id i can check it into xedit.

Edited by Elsidia
6 hours ago, Sis_User said:

It is, the specific bug I encounter with the rubber doll collar event is that instead of equipping the rubber doll collar it equipped the slave gag instead. Elsidia said that it is a bug from this mod and not an user error on my end.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Yes rubber doll collar is random event quest and are bugged into DCL 9.0 by script migration.  Instead of rubber doll collar it's equip slave gag because script checks if rubber doll event needs activate and instead of this quest, activate slave gag event.

Ok, I got confused because the initial issue was with the rubber doll collar. I didn't see how/why we were suddenly doing cursed collar.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Probably this ornate (boss) chest isn't in DCL loot list, because there no loot. Like no DCL loot in ornate chest near the whiterun bandit cave. Because this chest is outside of cave.

If you can sent me chest reference id i can check it into xedit.

It is REFR:000E785B and the container is CONT:0002064F (TreasBanditChestBoss "Chest"), which is in the "dcur_bigchestlist" list.

Edited by Roggvir
1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

It is REFR:000E785B and the container is CONT:0002064F (TreasBanditChestBoss "Chest"), which is in the "dcur_bigchestlist" list.

FortGreenwallLocation "Fort Greenwall" [LCTN:00019180] isn't have correct keywords in Skyrim.

It have only keyword LocTypeMilitaryFort [KYWD:000130E7], what is ignored by DCL.

At least there must be keyword LocTypeDungeon [KYWD:000130DB]

Because in this fort never spawns DCL quest items.

Also if boss quest is outside (not inside) - DCL ignores those chest too because there is check libs.PlayerRef.GetParentCell().IsInterior()

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

FortGreenwallLocation "Fort Greenwall" [LCTN:00019180] isn't have correct keywords in Skyrim.

It have only keyword LocTypeMilitaryFort [KYWD:000130E7], what is ignored by DCL.

At least there must be keyword LocTypeDungeon [KYWD:000130DB]

Because in this fort never spawns DCL quest items.

Also if boss quest is outside (not inside) - DCL ignores those chest too because there is check libs.PlayerRef.GetParentCell().IsInterior()

Yep, so maybe the documentation should mention this caveat, instead of stating that "shipment is now in the first boss chest you open" - as we can see, it depends on where that boss chest is.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:13 PM, Lif3sR3qui3m said:

Sorry if someone asked this already, I tried searching through the forum but couldn't find the answer.

I started a new game and played through the Captured Princess alternate start, I've gotten to the point where you get teleported to Helgen and need to find the customer in Helgen that wanted to buy me. The problem is the waypoint to my next objective is pointing towards Anise's Cabin (north of Helgen). So I start walking, but every time I get close to the objective the marker moves further north.

So my question is where in Helgen do I actually need to go to find the keys that will set me free?

I had the same problem.  I thought this map might be helpful.   The gate in the map below is the north Helgen gate.  You are looking for a small pouch on the east side of the road, by the X below.  

For some reason the usual Skyrim objective markers are completely wrong.  They send you across the river!

Also, this console command is very helpful for this quest:    player.setav speedmult 900

Hit R once or twice to make it take effect.   It speeds up your hobble speed by a lot.  Put it back when you want, like this:    player.setav speedmult 100

The high speed makes this quest something you might want to play.    I can't imagine investing the time in it otherwise.

image.png.944b15638240cea687da4e923de6ee95.png

1 hour ago, Jenny_Summers said:

I had the same problem.  I thought this map might be helpful.   The gate in the map below is the north Helgen gate.  You are looking for a small pouch on the east side of the road, by the X below.  

For some reason the usual Skyrim objective markers are completely wrong.  They send you across the river!

Also, this console command is very helpful for this quest:    player.setav speedmult 900

Hit R once or twice to make it take effect.   It speeds up your hobble speed by a lot.  Put it back when you want, like this:    player.setav speedmult 100

The high speed makes this quest something you might want to play.    I can't imagine investing the time in it otherwise.

image.png.944b15638240cea687da4e923de6ee95.png

Sorry, I hit ENTER before finishing.  Anyway, despite the above, I too never found the nobleman.   I made progress in the game by using the console to add the hobble key and the chastity key, which are supposed to be on the nobleman for looting.

I could use some help. I added a mod or two (that had nothing to do with DCL or Sexlab), and suddenly DCL stopped spawning traps at all. I've tested it all day today after turning the frequency up to 100%, but no restraints are trapping any containers. Reloading to earlier saves didn't fix the issue. Is that game a lost cause now? Does anyone have advice on how I could get it functioning there again? I'd rather not have to start a whole new game... Thanks for the help.

9 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I could use some help. I added a mod or two (that had nothing to do with DCL or Sexlab), and suddenly DCL stopped spawning traps at all. I've tested it all day today after turning the frequency up to 100%, but no restraints are trapping any containers. Reloading to earlier saves didn't fix the issue. Is that game a lost cause now? Does anyone have advice on how I could get it functioning there again? I'd rather not have to start a whole new game... Thanks for the help.

Are you on a dcl quest? check the debug tab. if so, it's expected. they'll resume after you finish the DCL quest.

Are any of those new mods overwriting files for DD or DCL? old patches will break things.

What is your arousal at? If it's too low, traps may not trigger.

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you on a dcl quest? check the debug tab. if so, it's expected. they'll resume after you finish the DCL quest.

Are any of those new mods overwriting files for DD or DCL? old patches will break things.

What is your arousal at? If it's too low, traps may not trigger.

Aha! It looks like my arousal was too low, I didn't realize that was a condition! There's a lot on those MCM pages. Thanks for the tip. It seems to be working now... Hopefully that holds.

45 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You pick up chloe in helgen. She's chained up in a cell in the keep. Have you gone to helgen to finish the lal start / unbound quest?

I had not, but I have now! Thanks for letting me know, I'd gone to Helgen but not into the keep. Better late than never.

Now I'm having a new issue... My character was released from bindings and now has none on her, but she is stuck with her arms behind her back as though she's wearing an armbinder, even when nothing is equipped. I can still draw weapons and use my hands, but it reverts back to that animation as soon as I'm not holding anything. Does anyone have a solution?

1 hour ago, Marajade said:

Now I'm having a new issue... My character was released from bindings and now has none on her, but she is stuck with her arms behind her back as though she's wearing an armbinder, even when nothing is equipped. I can still draw weapons and use my hands, but it reverts back to that animation as soon as I'm not holding anything. Does anyone have a solution?

Do you have FNIS Sexy Move? Try toggling it if you do.

You can also try emptying your inventory into a container and see if there's any devices still on her. If there are, the options are go back to a save just before you were released and try removing them again, or remove the invisible device using the console.

If you have DDe, it might pick up the device if it bugged out on removal, but I don't think it will in this case. Worth a shot though.

Who has the damned key to walk of shame? Can't finish the quest.  I thought it was over when I got Eorlund to take it off after he sent me on a Bondage adventure, but the gag of shame is back on and the dress is equipped but wont appear on her body.  Also I have the Bound in Skyrim quest but it wont start, just says "I have a feeling something interesting...".  Please help

On 3/24/2021 at 12:52 PM, Leytra said:

Problem is I want the fuckin dollmaker's stupid collar off so I can go and play other shit, but I keep having to deal with this instead.
And getting the binder off is easy, getting the harness off seems to be impossible.

Like, my hands are free, I'm not wearing anything but the dollmaker collar and the harness, yet for some stupid reason I can't just untie the ropes, or cut them off both fail, every time.

Quite frankly I'd have never started Chloe's quests if I knew it'd be this endlessly railroady but I'm too far into this character to start over, I'm sick and tired of doing the same three items for the dragonborn gallery so it's like, I just want this over and done with.

I was getting frustrated too.  However, I remembered that the orc doesn't care how I get the harness off, and also that some blacksmiths will sometimes help remove restraints.  So I tried speaking to the one in Markarth.  She sent me on a quest, but when I got back she removed everything, including the rope harness.  I then went back to the orc, and he was satisfied.

The main problem I have with these quests is the very low walking speed due to the hobble.   So I use "player.setav speedmult 400"  when hobbled, and put it back to 100 for normal times.  I wouldn't have enough time to play otherwise.

On 9/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, Elsidia said:

Seems you have corpse cleaning mod. I never ever not seen this corpse. Never got this bug.

I don't have a mod whose main purpose is corpse cleaning.  That feature might be buried in some larger mod though.  Do you know of a commonly used mod that cleans out corpses as one of its features?  If I knew where it was, maybe I could turn that part off.