Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

There seems to be bodyslide files missing for certain gears, what I could find out is mainly most of the hobble dresses included with this mod that messes with arms. I found out about this when troubleshooting hands and arms misalignment with those outfits and isolated to only certain outfits from Cursed Loot. I also did a file search for hobble dress through the unzipped mod file to make sure it is not interference with Mod Organizer 2, I am reasonably certain it is not as it returns with no results. Feel free to correct me and tell me how to fix this if it turned out to be user error on my end and thanks in advance!

Just came to say well done! Your mod is absolutely infuriating! I have the difficulty in DD set to vanilla (easiest) and it STILL takes me upwards of 10-20 attempts to get out of shit. Unlock - can't reach, struggle - to no avail, cut - to no avail, wait 2 hours, repeat. So much fun I could just cry for joy.

Not to mention the fkn Chloe quest for fucks sake, Spend a couple hours waddling around Skyrim trying to avoid every wolf cause I can't fight anything, think I'm finally done with it but nope, locked up again now to go get tied up with ropes and spend some more quality time clicking on menu options, waiting and repeating.

A word of warning: Using this mod with ineed can be majorly detrimental. Unable to remove a gag to eat anything and starving to death is heaps unfun.

If I could make a suggestion, could 'easy' setting actually be easy? I don't see the fun in pressing the same button a dozen or so times and watching a repeated animation fail.

41 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

There seems to be bodyslide files missing for certain gears, what I could find out is mainly most of the hobble dresses included with this mod that messes with arms. I found out about this when troubleshooting hands and arms misalignment with those outfits and isolated to only certain outfits from Cursed Loot. I also did a file search for hobble dress through the unzipped mod file to make sure it is not interference with Mod Organizer 2, I am reasonably certain it is not as it returns with no results. Feel free to correct me and tell me how to fix this if it turned out to be user error on my end and thanks in advance!

Hobble Dresses are available assuming you installed correctly, but they are part of DD not DCL. DCL makes use of the DD outfits extensively.

There are some missing files for UNP, those are up on the troubleshooting post.

If you mean the 3BBB conversion, what is missing are the new straitjacket combos, not hobble dresses. The 3BBB bodyslides are not part of the normal DD install. They might be in the future, if they don't increase the file size of the archive too much. People already have trouble downloading this, no need to make it worse. >.<

List of the Hobble Dresses included:

CBBE (DD Framework CBBE SE group)

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleDressTransparent"/>

UNP (DD Framework UUNP group)

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDressTransparent"/>

What body are you using, and what do you mean by 'hand and arm misalignment'? I've seen no issues on this myself, or reported in the more than 6 months it's been released. I'd assume something like that means you installed the bodyslides for the wrong body.

Edit:

If you put in hobble on the far right field and uncheck all groups, you'll see just the outfits containing hobble.

image.png.d8bf7365d24f711b7aa3bc17f63684ab.png

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, Magstevo said:

Just came to say well done! Your mod is absolutely infuriating! I have the difficulty in DD set to vanilla (easiest) and it STILL takes me upwards of 10-20 attempts to get out of shit. Unlock - can't reach, struggle - to no avail, cut - to no avail, wait 2 hours, repeat. So much fun I could just cry for joy.

Not to mention the fkn Chloe quest for fucks sake, Spend a couple hours waddling around Skyrim trying to avoid every wolf cause I can't fight anything, think I'm finally done with it but nope, locked up again now to go get tied up with ropes and spend some more quality time clicking on menu options, waiting and repeating.

A word of warning: Using this mod with ineed can be majorly detrimental. Unable to remove a gag to eat anything and starving to death is heaps unfun.

If I could make a suggestion, could 'easy' setting actually be easy? I don't see the fun in pressing the same button a dozen or so times and watching a repeated animation fail.

Just think what a public service you are providing though! 

Irregular posts like this are so therapeutic. The True Masochists here will have doted on your every word.... 

And @Kimy  's gain in the satisfaction from her achievements will rocket

?

UPD: edited due to wrong order of answers.

Spend a couple hours waddling around Skyrim trying to avoid every wolf

LOL - where you find it to be needed? In DCL 9.0 while running Chloe quest traps are disabled and you are free to walk and fight.

Spoiler

In moment. when Nazeem cast on you non fight restraints you need found only flowers what can be done in city or near a city where no wolves. Later in all places are teleport to necessary place and you complete this part of quest less as half hour in real time. Read a quest description more carefully.

Unable to remove a gag to eat anything and starving to death is heaps unfun.

Again - this mod is compatible with ineeds.

1) If you have a gag you can speak with nPC and it will feed you.

2) If you are in prison each day spawns food and water. What you can eat and drink even with gag.

Edited by Elsidia

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Hobble Dresses are available assuming you installed correctly, but they are part of DD not DCL. DCL makes use of the DD outfits extensively.

There are some missing files for UNP, those are up on the troubleshooting post.

If you mean the 3BBB conversion, what is missing are the new straitjacket combos, not hobble dresses. The 3BBB bodyslides are not part of the normal DD install. They might be in the future, if they don't increase the file size of the archive too much. People already have trouble downloading this, no need to make it worse. >.<

List of the Hobble Dresses included:

CBBE (DD Framework CBBE SE group)

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteHobbleDressTransparent"/>

UNP (DD Framework UUNP group)

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleDress"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacket"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketCleavage"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketOpen"/>
        <Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDressTransparent"/>

What body are you using, and what do you mean by 'hand and arm misalignment'? I've seen no issues on this myself, or reported in the more than 6 months it's been released. I'd assume something like that means you installed the bodyslides for the wrong body.

Edit:

If you put in hobble on the far right field and uncheck all groups, you'll see just the outfits containing hobble.

image.png.d8bf7365d24f711b7aa3bc17f63684ab.png

I attached screenshots of the 'hand and arm misalignment'! As for the body I am using it is the CBBE 3BA one, sorry for not including that information @w@
I am also using mod organizer 2 for all of this and followed the pinned PDF guide for setting up the basics. There is also a screenshot of other outfits working normally in the exact same save. Thank you for helping out, it is very much appreciated ヾ(•ω•`)o! 

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.7ba8c337d614a12400272728ea9659b9.pngScreenShot2.thumb.png.8bc570c5117a304cccb445298635ea29.pngScreenShot3.thumb.png.81674f168c67a643148910b58a8f06ca.pngScreenShot1.thumb.png.e863957953d9e62c6a05b000a84d21fc.png

The last screenshot is the one working correctly!

PS. Another unrelated issue, I am having trouble triggering the cursed collar quest normally, even with the event weight of everything else set to 0, cursed collar set to 100 and base chance also set to 100%. I enabled the debug messages and it when DCUR are starting events it always failed. Tested this by going through the entire bleak falls barrow dungeon ╯︿╰ The cursed collar item are present and I can spawn it using additemmenu, equipping it puts the quest in my journal but the quest instruction leaves little leads. Other events like parasite and normal restraints triggers just fine.

Edited by Sis_User
Added bug?
24 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

I attached screenshots of the 'hand and arm misalignment'! As for the body I am using it is the CBBE 3BA one, sorry for not including that information @w@
I am also using mod organizer 2 for all of this and followed the pinned PDF guide for setting up the basics. There is also a screenshot of other outfits working normally in the exact same save. Thank you for helping out, it is very much appreciated ヾ(•ω•`)o! 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.7ba8c337d614a12400272728ea9659b9.pngScreenShot2.thumb.png.8bc570c5117a304cccb445298635ea29.pngScreenShot3.thumb.png.81674f168c67a643148910b58a8f06ca.pngScreenShot1.thumb.png.e863957953d9e62c6a05b000a84d21fc.png

The last screenshot is the one working correctly!

Ok, and you installed the CBBE outfits for DD and DCL?

And then installed the 4.3 3BBB outfits after for DD?

The wrists for both CBBE and 3BBB are exactly the same, because 3BBB was based on CBBE. So with those mismatches, it does look like you may have installed UNP instead. I'd recommend reinstalling and make sure you select CBBE for the main mods. Then get the 3BBB conversions installed after them and rebuild all the DD and DCL outfits.

I've got DCL's 3BBB files attached in the troubleshooting post.

DD 3BBB bodyslides:

When you're done installing, the order should be like below. The 3BBB bodyslides don't conflict with the main mods.

Devious Devices

Deviously Cursed Loot

Devious Devices 4.3 3BA Bodyslides

Deviously Cursed Loot 3BBB Bodyslides

Bodyslide batch build output (whatever you named the bodyslide output folder as. it may also be in overwrite)

Edit: Make sure you don't have anything else providing devices that would overwrite DD or the bodyslide files and outputs. I don't actually recall a blue hobble outfit anywhere in DD or DCL. The blue outfit looks like it might need forearms checked in the armor addon in the esp. if you can, please provide the in game name of that outfit.

Edited by zarantha
34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ok, and you installed the CBBE outfits for DD and DCL?

And then installed the 4.3 3BBB outfits after for DD?

The wrists for both CBBE and 3BBB are exactly the same, because 3BBB was based on CBBE. So with those mismatches, it does look like you may have installed UNP instead. I'd recommend reinstalling and make sure you select CBBE for the main mods. Then get the 3BBB conversions installed after them and rebuild all the DD and DCL outfits.

I've got DCL's 3BBB files attached in the troubleshooting post.

DD 3BBB bodyslides:

When you're done installing, the order should be like below. The 3BBB bodyslides don't conflict with the main mods.

Devious Devices

Deviously Cursed Loot

Devious Devices 4.3 3BA Bodyslides

Deviously Cursed Loot 3BBB Bodyslides

Bodyslide batch build output (whatever you named the bodyslide output folder as. it may also be in overwrite)

Edit: Make sure you don't have anything else providing devices that would overwrite DD or the bodyslide files and outputs. I don't actually recall a blue hobble outfit anywhere in DD or DCL. The blue outfit looks like it might need forearms checked in the armor addon in the esp. if you can, please provide the in game name of that outfit.

I should have mentioned despite using the 3BA body I selected default CBBE curvy shape instead of the amazing body shape so that may not be the cause of this issue? I am also pretty sure I installed the CBBE outfits for both mods, just not the 3BA bodyslides. Regardless though I will try reinstalling them to make sure and if the issue persists also try the 3BA bodyslides. Wish me luck (;´д`)ゞ!

6 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

I should have mentioned despite using the 3BA body I selected default CBBE curvy shape instead of the amazing body shape so that may not be the cause of this issue? I am also pretty sure I installed the CBBE outfits for both mods, just not the 3BA bodyslides. Regardless though I will try reinstalling them to make sure and if the issue persists also try the 3BA bodyslides. Wish me luck (;´д`)ゞ!

Good luck!

It won't be the preset, I use the CBBE Curvy preset myself and there's no issues like you've seen.

Actually one more idea - make sure you downloaded the SE version of DD and you don't have any separate downloads of DDa, DDi, DDx, or DDc. The LE CBBE body is not the same as the SE CBBE body and could also get you seams like that. If you need to re-download, the link to the download page is on the first post of this thread.

41 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Good luck!

It won't be the preset, I use the CBBE Curvy preset myself and there's no issues like you've seen.

Actually one more idea - make sure you downloaded the SE version of DD and you don't have any separate downloads of DDa, DDi, DDx, or DDc. The LE CBBE body is not the same as the SE CBBE body and could also get you seams like that. If you need to re-download, the link to the download page is on the first post of this thread.

Good news! The AIO 3BA bodyslide files seem to have fixed it as far as I can tell! \(@^0^@)/ Thank you so much!

The issue persisted even after reinstalling the two mods but installing the bodyslide file and running batch build fixed it.

Bad news is I seem to found a new bug that is either always there or caused by reinstalling DCL, cursed loot trigger events seems to triggers the wrong event.
When the rubber doll collar weight is set to 100 and everything else is 0, a slave panel gag event is triggered and equipped instead of the collar. /_ \
On top of that I still cannot get the cursed collar quest to trigger correct as well. (っ °Д °;)っ
Going to try and start a new save and quickly run through a dungeon to see if that fixes it. <(_ _)>

Edited by Sis_User
Format fix!
53 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

When the rubber doll collar weight is set to 100 and everything else is 0, a slave panel gag event is triggered and equipped instead of the collar.

This isn't bad news. This is DCL 9.0 bug. In scripts are added wrong scrip after traps moved to another script. Kimy knows and i hope it will be fixed in next DCL version.

3 hours ago, Sis_User said:

I am having trouble triggering the cursed collar quest normally

I just test this quest - it triggers - probably you have some active quest running and it disables another quest, you wear a DD collar or item what block collar slot or maybe first you need complete Bound in Skyrim quest line (last quest in this line is Cursed collar to allow it trigger in events)

Edited by Elsidia
7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I just test this quest - it triggers - probably you have some active quest running and it disables another quest, you wear a DD collar or item what block collar slot or maybe first you need complete Bound in Skyrim quest line (last quest in this line is Cursed collar to allow it trigger in events)

I tried to trigger it in a completely new save, selected mage's guild for alternate start, revealed all location with tmm command and fast traveled to bleak falls barrow. The only active quest is the first lesson quest from the mage's guild, I even tried leveling up to level 2 first to see if that was what was causing the error.
The debug message always says error triggering event. ≡(▔﹏▔)≡
I would generate a papyrus log quickly for you but I am way too tired to figure out how to do that all over again so I will leave a mod list just in case there is some conflict causing this, thanks for replying and trying to help!

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","SKSE Scripts 2.00.19"
"0004","+","SKSE64 ini pre-download for lazy users"
"0005","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0006","+","Mfg Fix"
"0007","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0008","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0009","+","JContainers SE"
"0010","+","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
"0011","+","SkyUI"
"0012","+","RaceMenu"
"0013","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0014","+","Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE"
"0015","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0016","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0017","+","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0018","+","Botox For Skyrim SE"
"0019","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0020","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0021","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts"
"0022","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"
"0023","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0024","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v"
"0025","+","SexlabAmmoUnequip v"
"0026","+","Sexlab LightMeUp SE"
"0027","+","SLAL_SE"
"0028","+","UIExtensions"
"0029","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0030","+","Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim"
"0031","+","Better MessageBox Controls"
"0032","+","Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition"
"0033","+","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0034","+","Realistic Water Two SE"
"0035","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0036","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0037","+","Skyrim 2020 Parallax by Pfuscher"
"0038","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0040","+","Devious Devices"
"0041","+","Dripping when aroused"
"0042","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0043","+","TTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments"
"0044","+","Better NPC Support for Devious Devices"
"0045","+","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0046","+","Ruins Clutter Improved"
"0047","+","Devious Lore SE v"
"0048","+","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0049","+","SexLab Separate Orgasm"
"0050","+","Better Jumping SE"
"0051","+","NPC AI Process Position Fix - SSE"
"0052","+","Better Dialogue Controls"
"0053","+","Easy Lockpicking"
"0054","+","Experience Multipliers (MCM sliders for each skill)"
"0055","+","Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE"
"0056","+","Unofficial Material Fix"
"0057","+","Enchantment Reload Fix SE"
"0058","+","Equip Enchantment Fix"
"0059","+",".NET Script Framework"
"0061","+","SLSO_F_VP_Eliz"
"0062","+","SLSO_F_VP_Maria"
"0063","+","SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door"
"0064","+","SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v"
"0065","+","Deviously Helpless SE v"
"0066","+","SLU Resumed"
"0067","+","SlaveTatsSE"
"0068","+","Suspicious Gold Starter"
"0069","+","Simple Slavery Plus Plus"
"0070","+","SexLab Sanguine"
"0071","+","_SanguinesDebaucheryEnhancedSEResources"
"0072","+","SL Defeat SSE"
"0073","+","Billyy's SLAL Original Creature Animations 1.2"
"0074","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.7"
"0075","+","SD Cages"
"0076","+","SubmissiveLolaResubmission"
"0077","+","SubmissiveLolaEsturk_"
"0078","+","Racemenu Presets Collection"
"0079","+","R246 Female Presets for RaceMenu and ECE"
"0081","+","Radiant Prostitution"
"0084","+","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0085","+","ZaZ Animation Pack" (8+ SE Conversion)
"0086","+","A Huge RaceMenu Preset Collection"
"0087","+","CBBE 3BA"
"0088","+","DD 4.3 AIO 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1"

On 9/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, Magstevo said:

Kimy's the debbil, I tell you.  The debbil.  

And thanks for the laugh.  XD

17 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

I even tried leveling up to level 2 first to see if that was what was causing the error

While you are below level 3, triggers only standard traps. Better level to level 4 (it must work on 3 level too) and then start triggering other events like cursed loot collar and others.

Also check MCM DCL debug section if there Active quest running is false. If true no one trap trigger it's mean then some DCL quest is running. Just for be sure need to check. (i read about your active quests).

8 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

When a rape scene is supposed to start, after the text "you  are being pushed to the ground!" text everyone just stands there no matter how long I wait. Otherwise scenes do start ok. Also is Sexlab Separate Orgasms compatible?

SLSO should be compatible - none of the scripts overlap.

The issue with everyone standing around is a sexlab issue. Bring up the console or menu to give the scripts a chance to catch up, then close them out again and the scene should continue.

59 minutes ago, zarantha said:

SLSO should be compatible - none of the scripts overlap.

The issue with everyone standing around is a sexlab issue. Bring up the console or menu to give the scripts a chance to catch up, then close them out again and the scene should continue.

Thank you very much! But why only with that one prompt? I mean when the scene starts without that particular text, the scene starts automatically, even if a at times it takes a few extra seconds.

Edited by Lisette11
1 hour ago, Lisette11 said:

Thank you very much! But why only with that one prompt? I mean when the scene starts without that particular text, the scene starts automatically, even if a at times it takes a few extra seconds.

So you've got a bunch of scripts going, your normal stuff while you play the game, then sexlab needs to run. Ok, more scripts. But DD intercepts because it needs to make sure the sex animation is legal for any devices you are wearing. so more scripts. Skyrim has to sort through all of that before the scene can set up.

Then you add in a defeat scenario, so defeat is checking for it's animations as well, so you're adding on an additional set of scripts on top of all that. It could very well be what is tipping it over to a noticeable script lag for you.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

While you are below level 3, triggers only standard traps. Better level to level 4 (it must work on 3 level too) and then start triggering other events like cursed loot collar and others.

Also check MCM DCL debug section if there Active quest running is false. If true no one trap trigger it's mean then some DCL quest is running. Just for be sure need to check. (i read about your active quests).

I also checked the minimum level setting in MCM and it is at 1, other none standard traps like parasite, damsel in distress, bondage adventure and even simple slavery auction triggers normally while cursed collar does not. ~(>_<。)\

6 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

I also checked the minimum level setting in MCM and it is at 1, other none standard traps like parasite, damsel in distress, bondage adventure and even simple slavery auction triggers normally while cursed collar does not. ~(>_<。)\

The level three limitation was specified in scripts, not the MCM. I don't think that has been fixed yet. To check, it's best to be above level 3.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The level three limitation was specified in scripts, not the MCM.

2 hours ago, Sis_User said:

I also checked the minimum level setting in MCM and it is at 1,

I was wrong: strong script level check is in other part of DCL and hit only standard traps.

But while i checking it, i found answer why you can't hit cursed collar event trap.

I suspect it before, but now i found proof.

In DCL 9.0 cursed collar event can't hit, if you not complete main DCL quest line The bound in Skyrim. Only after complete cursed collar quest from Whip and Chain inn you can start trigger it as random event.

If you still not not completed it, it ignore cursed collar event. In event chosen procedure is scripted into that.

30 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I was wrong: strong script level check is in other part of DCL and hit only standard traps.

But while i checking it, i found answer why you can't hit cursed collar event trap.

In DCL 9.0 cursed collar event can't hit, if you not complete main DCL quest line The bound in Skyrim. Only after complete cursed collar quest from Whip and Chain inn you can start trigger it as random event.

If you still not not completed it, it ignore cursed collar event. In event chosen procedure is scripted into that.

I thought cursed collar and rubber collar were two different things

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

The level three limitation was specified in scripts, not the MCM. I don't think that has been fixed yet. To check, it's best to be above level 3.

I also did the test with another previous save that I purged after the reinstall, that character was at level 4 and the event trigger still failed. (;´д`)ゞ

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Well that is good to know, time to do the main quest line then! Thank you for finding this out for me~! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

It is, the specific bug I encounter with the rubber doll collar event is that instead of equipping the rubber doll collar it equipped the slave gag instead. Elsidia said that it is a bug from this mod and not an user error on my end.

Edited by Sis_User
Small correction!
6 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes rubber doll collar is random event quest and are bugged into DCL 9.0 by script migration.  Instead of rubber doll collar it's equip slave gag because script checks if rubber doll event needs activate and instead of this quest, activate slave gag event.

Cursed collar quest is last in The bound in Skyrim quest line and before it's completed random cursed collar quest from traps aborted.  Work  as planned.