Estrus Temple (mod request)

Elei-Mi-Shill

First of all, this is not a mod but a MOD request. 

In fact I like Estrus mod, BUT I dislike that you have all the spells immediately available. What I'd like to see is a mod that gives you the powers in Estrus after you do a specific quest. So I though of Estrus Temple and made some resources for it.

Unfortunately I'm actually in a bind with my others Oblivion MOD so I cannot work on this project so I'm asking to anybody who is willing to contact the original author to obtain his approval (I talked to him, I think and he told me he's not going to work on Estrus for Oblivion) and do this adaptation.

The few resources I made will be given to the person who is willing to complete this project (a couple of girl shaped activators, a huge girl shaped structure and a necklace, plus base static walls to decorate with pictures).

For those interested, please contact me and I'll give you the link to download the resources.

Hi,

check this mod on the nexus : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64488/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D64488%26preview%3D&pUp=1

it`s not exactly what you are looking for but i think it is quite close.

Thanks for the hint. But that mod is for TES5:Skyrim not for TES4:Oblivion. But yes, I see that other people feel the same as me on that matter.

Hi,

check this mod on the nexus : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64488/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D64488%26preview%3D&pUp=1

it`s not exactly what you are looking for but i think it is quite close.

Thanks for the hint. But that mod is for TES5:Skyrim not for TES4:Oblivion. But yes, I see that other people feel the same as me on that matter.

Ah, crap. I totally overlooked the Oblivion part. My apologies !

I have always wondered why estrus author didn't make estrus creatures too instead of just spells. The dam things could attack the player in dungeons and ruins etc. The estrus chair thing could be some kind of ancient device found in aeyleid ruins or something. Estrus for skyrim same thing there could be estrus monsters running around here and there.

As with all mod requests it would be best(rus) if you built it yourself. That said, doing something like this is an interesting idea, and it would be kind of nice to see more tentacle-usage in oblivion. Also, here's the link to Estrus for you Morgananinuala: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28979

Well, I'm actually working on (in the order)

Useful Meshes Resources (and I have to upgrade it with new meshes)

Dimensional Home

Banking System

Complete Needs System (hunger, thirst, sleep, bathing, cold).

Plus a couple of mods for Fallout 3. I've already too much into my hands to do this too. And I'm not very good with animations and the Mod had some problems on that aspect (some animations of the roper behaved strangely and others were never used).

Okay, ho-lee shit.

Did not expect that you were expecting such a big mod. I thought you wanted a quick little quest, but all this stuff...

Nope, sorry but nope, bit off more than I can chew.

Well, I'm not expecting. I made some resources and examples on how to use them, and gave them to you. It's up to you how to use (or not use) them. If you feel like doing that mod, feel free to use them. If you prefer the quick fix, you can use just the amuleth to give/remove Estrus spells and place it somewhere. To tell the truth, even if you want to use those resources I made for something else feel free to do it.

Here is a view of the temple exteriors from the top

TempleExteriors.jpg

This is the interior seen from the same position:

TempleInteriros.jpg

An old image to understand how it can work:
OldRelease01.jpg

Here are the 3 activator statues:
ActivatorStatue01.jpg

ActivatorStatue02.jpg

ActivatorStatue03.jpg

The test file I provide already has the scripts in place to use the statues.

Other resources available includes:

Girl statue + Staff (the staff in the image is an activator, to avoid physics havock, but the actual staff weapon is also included)

StatueStaff.jpg

2 handed girl sword
GirlSword2H.jpg

1H sword (I like this one better).

Sword1H.jpg

Those statues have an Open and a Close position (you can set them in CS). The gem inside the chest is not included.

OpenableStatues.jpg

Estrus Amulet (I used this one to add Estrus powers when worn and removed when unequipped)

EstrusAmu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this get's completed, I'd love to add this to my collection :D

Well, I've no time to work on it. That's because

1) I don't know where to find some free-to-use tentacle sex images

2) I don't how to correct problems in animations (some animations are broken and others are not linked)

3) I'm currently working on too much mods for my own good.

Perhaps I can prepare some more resources. But I need somebody else to fix the things I can't. That's why I'm donating all the resources I prepared so far.

What other mods are you working on? Are they personal mods or can we expect new things in the future :)

"True Banking System", "Dimensional Home", "2D Legendary Weapons", "Useful Meshes Collection" are already published, but they still need some polishing and there're new contents that would be added in the near future.

"Complete Needs" is a WIP and will be published when I sort some things (like diets, because every race will have a different diet) and taste (your character will tell you if she/he likes what you make her/him eat).

For FO3 I'm working on "Destination Unknow" (right now I'm creating 3D models for spaceships) and "A Kind of Magic". I'm not modding other games. But those mods are heavy enough to asborb all my modding time

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, if somebody has tentacle images, I can at least create some walls for this mod and build the basis. Still I need to obtain consent by the original author and I also need someone who works on repairing the brocken animations and do some work to extrapolate those animations to add them to traps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be clear, the images you see are assets I provide to use for free if you want to create this Estrus Temple mod. If not, you can use them anyways, just ask me the link to download them.

I would like to take a look at the files, if you do not mind.

asstated in other threads, i'm merely a perverted retexturer and i unlearned 3dsmax years ago during retexturing of NWN.

other than that, i'd love to make that mod, but i'm completely uncapable of ever finishin git and i'd hate to leave yet another project folder uploaded for "whoever wants to continue my undocumented work".

Archived