SexLab Mortality - A Wear & Tear inspired mod

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

View File

Sexlab Mortality is a mod I created to suit my own tastes that spun off of the Rape Discouragement Mod I have been working on.

It is inspired by Sexlab Wear & Tear, which I loved but eventually decided to replace with something a little more sophisticated. I commented the base script and kept it as clean as possible so that people who don't want to wait for me to add an MCM don't have to wait to change the mod to their liking.

The idea is simple - a simple non-sophisticated Wear & Tear mod that applies (or does not apply) damage based on factors such as arousal (sexlab arousal), relationship status, trust, and morality.

How the mod works:

When the player has sex with someone, at the end of every stage, the mod goes through a checklist of circumstances and then sets an Interest value. If all NPC's the player is having with are trustworthy, then the player will take no damage, as these people know better than to hurt the player. If one or more of the NPC's involved in the sex act are not trustworthy, the player will take damage depending on his/her level of interest. The player will also not take any damage from scenes with no penetration - if I forgot to include one, please let me know (or fix it yourself).

The trust system is as follows:

An NPC can be trusted based on their relationship status with the player, their morality, or if the player has marked them as trusted through dialogue. Similarly, an NPC that is trusted can become automatically untrusted in a similar fashion.

How an NPC can become trusted:

> NPC has a morality of 4 (will commit no crime)

> NPC has a relationship of 3+ (Ally or Lover)

> The player puts their trust in this NPC manually [primarily for roleplaying purposes]

> NPC is a housecarl, which are sworn to the player and trustworthy by default.

How a trusted NPC can become untrusted:

> NPC partakes in raping the player

> The player informs the NPC that he/she does not trust them. [Again, mainly for roleplayers]

> NPC relationship status with the player falls below 0.

If one or more NPC's is untrusted, then the player can get hurt during sex.

Interest is defined as:

Interest = Sexlab Arousal - Untrusted Key - Depression Key - Strap on Key - Victim Key

Each key is assigned either an integer or zero. I intend to make these keys configurable with MCM in the next version.

Untrusted Key: 50

Depression Key: 0 or 25 if the player is depressed

Strap-on Key: 0 or 20 if one of the NPC's is wearing a strap-on

Victim Key: 0 or 30 if the player is a victim

The lowest possible interest happens when the player has zero arousal and is being raped by a woman wearing a strap-on, at -125.

The highest possible interest happens when the player is extremely aroused and having sex with an untrusted person, at 50.

Most of the effects can be cured. Muiri at the Hags Cure will sell you lubricant and some special potions to relieve some (but not all) of the effects. Her dialogue uses Fuz Ro D'oh, which is a simple SKSE plugin that allows silent, subtitled speech.

Here are each of the effects, and the circumstances by which they can happen, and how they can be cured without waiting (all damage except depression heals in 0.5- 3 days):

Depression:

- Triggered by witnessing the death of or finding the body of a lover, ally, or trusted sex partner

- This very simple scripted effect is originally part of my slowly-working-in-progress Rape Discouragement Mod, which is why the scripts have an _RDM prefix rather than the _Mortality prefix.

- Lasts 14 days, no cure

Sanguinare Vampiris:

- Player gets raped by a vampire

- Vanilla disease, cure disease will work.

Vaginal and Anal pain (Burning pain):

- Interest must be 20 or lower

- Player must be female for any vaginal damage (obviously)

- Player is not using lubricant (from Muiri)

- Muiri sells a potion to cure these

Vaginal and Anal Bruising (Bruising/Blunt pain):

- Interest must be -30 or lower

- Player must be female for any vaginal damage (obviously)

- Has a small chance to occur proportional to interest, ranging from 15% at -30 interest to 57.5% at -115 interest

- Player is not using lubricant

Vaginal bleeding, Anal tearing (Bleeding/Sharp pain):

- Same circumstances as bruising, except...

- This set will occur along with bruising for that organ for only a few of the more violent anal and vaginal animations respectively

Genital bruising (UNTESTED):

- Player must be a male victim

- Occurs only for oral animation where an aggressor gives the player head

- Cured by the same potion as Vaginal / Anal bruising

Penile fracture (UNTESTED):

- Player must be a male victim

- Player must be ridden in a cowgirl animation

- Has a constant chance to occur of 10%

Oral Bleeding:

- Interest must be -50 or lower

- Player must be skull fucked by someone wearing the default strap-on

- Has a constant 25% chance to occur

Cervical Bleeding:

- Player must be female (obviously)

- The animation must be "Rough Missionary", or "Arrok Leg Up Fuck"

- Has a constant 5% chance to occur

- Is NOT cured by the same restorative potion as vaginal bleeding

Strangulation:

- Player must be a victim

- Independent of interest

- Animation must be stages 1 or 3 of Rough Missionary

Requirements:

SKSE and SexLab (obviously)

SexLab Aroused

Fuz Ro D'Oh (Muiri's dialogue may be broken without it)

Installation:

It's in .ESP, .BSA, .BSL form. Just dump the files in your data folder and turn it on. If that doesn't work, tell me, and I'll upload loose files.

Guide to changing things you don't like until I add a goddamn MCM:

The script you're interested in is _MortalityBaseScript. It is attached to the hidden quest _MortalityQuest. I wrote it and commented on it specifically to be easily modded even if you don't know anything about papyrus scripting.

Change the keys and conditions and such as you please, compile the script with the papyrus script manager, save, and go.

TODO:

1 - Add a goddamn MCM

2 - Take and implement more of your goddamn good suggestions

3 - Add a goddamn MCM

4 - Fix the inevitable bugs you guys will notice

5 - Add a goddamn MCM

Future possibilities:

A goddamn MCM

Permissions:

If anyone out there actually cares about this mod enough to edit it, then I'm flattered. You don't need permission to do anything. Edit it, steal from it, add a goddamn MCM, upload it, re-release it under your own name claiming you made it, sell it on amazon, marry it, whatever, I don't care.

Currently Working On:

1 - Fixing Topic Info Fragment bug causing Muiri not to give items or take gold. (Waiting for people to try the fix and see if it worked)

2 - A goddamn MCM

Goddamnit:

Suggest things! If your idea is good, I like it, and I think I can add it, I will most likely try.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/28/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused, Fuz Ro D'Oh
  • Special Edition Compatible

So the name is SL Mortality (or is it a typo, meant Morality), but you didn't list the downsides.

Are there any implemented yet?

And it's based on SL W&T, should be incompatible with the original mod, but what about Apropos?

Also bestiality seams to be excluded. It would be nice to have a goddamn MCM *g* option for this, cause several mods are based on that.

Thanks for sharing.

Tested a little bit last night, noticed a couple of things:

-dialog options only appeared after first 'injury' (very likely not a bug)

-Miuri had dialog options for cures and lube but didn't take gold or give the items when I tried to buy them.

(more places to get these would be wonderful, btw)

Everything else seemed to work so far as I had time to test - caught vampirism, got injuries ranging from pain to internal bleeding.

Great work, thanks.

Guest LoganX

I agree with Vithiss and i aslo noticed same problems. Also it would be nice if you add notifications in the upper left corner of screen that pc get injured or sth like this. Keep working on; this is a great mod so far and it can be only better. 

So the name is SL Mortality (or is it a typo, meant Morality), but you didn't list the downsides.

Are there any implemented yet?

And it's based on SL W&T, should be incompatible with the original mod, but what about Apropos?

Also bestiality seams to be excluded. It would be nice to have a goddamn MCM *g* option for this, cause several mods are based on that.

Thanks for sharing.

The name is Mortality - Morality is involved, but has nothing to do with the name of the mod. The name of the mod is referring to the fact that in most Wear & Tear mods, the penis is indestructible.

The mod is NOT based on Wear & Tear - it is inspired by Wear & Tear. I created the mod from scratch, and it is independent of any mod. I see no reason why it would conflict with Apropos. 

If any bestiality animations are marked with "Vaginal" or "anal", then the mod should work normally. There's no check to see if the partner is human or not. I just don't actually use bestiality, so I haven't added bestiality animations to the animation-specific effects such as bleeding.

Tested a little bit last night, noticed a couple of things:

-dialog options only appeared after first 'injury' (very likely not a bug)

-Miuri had dialog options for cures and lube but didn't take gold or give the items when I tried to buy them.

(more places to get these would be wonderful, btw)

Everything else seemed to work so far as I had time to test - caught vampirism, got injuries ranging from pain to internal bleeding.

Great work, thanks.

That's strange, but not surprising. Muiri's dialogue is topic-info fragment based, which are notoriously unreliable, and is independent of the much more reliable base script.

How about this:
Lubricant and Anti-Infammatory will be sold by all general potion stores. The rarer and more expensive cures are sold by Muiri.
The reason I say sold by Muiri is because I want to avoid players going to the nearest potion store and buying twelve restorative potions before going on a rape frenzy.

I agree with Vithiss and i aslo noticed same problems. Also it would be nice if you add notifications in the upper left corner of screen that pc get injured or sth like this. Keep working on; this is a great mod so far and it can be only better. 

It should notify you when you get one of the spell effects. But I can add some more descriptive notifications, sure.

Guest LoganX

As current 0.1 version doesn't work propertly I think you should firt fix problems that occured and then think about next updates.

As current 0.1 version doesn't work propertly I think you should firt fix problems that occured and then think about next updates.

I'm working on them now.

Edit: May have found a fix, testing now.

Edit again:

LOL WHOOPS. I forgot to change the fragment script names from TIF__xxxxxx, which every mod ever shares.

I changed the scripts file names to _MortalityMUIRIxxx and it seems to have fixed the problem on my end.

If you can, please download the possibly fixed version, i.e Sexlab_Mortality_01fix, extract, and see if that fixed it. 

Good luck, and thanks for testing!

Great mod.

Was thinking a bit on damages and there is one that i feel might have been over looked.

Breast damage. there are a few animations that have either breast kissing, touching, and other sex related acts.

Lets say sex with a bandit or beggar. they probably don't wash or don't wash well there utensils. could result in a topical infection or physical damage from being rubbed raw.

Kissing.. maybe bit the nipples to hard.

touching.. rough or not gentle touching.

Could also add depression from any rape. or from beggars and bandits (unless trusted). I'm pretty sure most women don't walk around (insert random town) saying "hot damn i need to get me some of that beggar!"

Great mod.

Was thinking a bit on damages and there is one that i feel might have been over looked.

Breast damage. there are a few animations that have either breast kissing, touching, and other sex related acts.

Lets say sex with a bandit or beggar. they probably don't wash or don't wash well there utensils. could result in a topical infection or physical damage from being rubbed raw.

Kissing.. maybe bit the nipples to hard.

touching.. rough or not gentle touching.

Could also add depression from any rape. or from beggars and bandits (unless trusted). I'm pretty sure most women don't walk around (insert random town) saying "hot damn i need to get me some of that beggar!"

I am mainly focusing on effects that would be painful enough to significantly hinder the player's combat ability, and those are the kinds of effects I will look at adding.

I don't want to add a bunch of effects that aren't very painful at all such as strained wrist or rubbing burns because it would bloat the active effects menu and bloat the scripts, so I didn't add any effects for animations not involving penetration.

As for the last sentence:

Concidentally, "Depression" is actually a spell effect from a mod I am creating that does exactly what you're thinking - adds serious psychological consequences to rape for npcs and players. It's called Rape Discouragement Mod, is working in progress slowly as I have time.

This mod is actually a spin-off of that mod.

Hi,

being able to get the basic lubricant and anti-inflammatory would be great (especially for use with prostitution mods), thanks.

I will test the fix asap, thanks for that too, though it may be a day or two before rl allows me the chance.

And thanks for sharing this.

EDIT: tested a little while this morning and Muiri worked quite smoothly.... potions in my inventory, gold removed and all. Thanks!

So far, for next version, I've got:

A goddamn MCM (This is the first time I have done an MCM, which is why it is taking so long)

Add lubricant and anti-inflammatory to standard potion shops

Any other suggestions?

Great mod, one thing I noticed is if your player already has sanguinary vampiris, your mod still adds it to the player. Not a big deal, but you might want to add a check to see if the player has it.

Suggestions totally up to you. Your mod make it as you see fit.

1.Would like to see a timer on the effects (say 72 hours) long enough to make you want to buy the lube. But if you haven't got time, or don't want to mess with it. I will eventually wear off.

2. Dialogue The line were you say I think I can trust you. Could you make it so it doesn't exit you out of the dialogue, It kind of breaks the immersion if your trying to hit on somebody.

3. If you could possibly tie consensual sex to players experience. So consensual sex would maybe do damage at first, but as he/she gets more experienced. They know how to handle it better. 

Healing time - a set period for (most) injuries to heal on their own would be nice. making this conditional on no further use of the effected orifices would be nice too, but maybe too much trouble to implement.

Bleeding injuries: (again, maybe too much trouble) but, some way of treating them, even normal healing potions, but also, added penalties if they are left untreated for too long up to and including possibility of death.

A rather wild idea: An MCM option to allow cumulative injuries to stack so that you could get to 100% debuff on regen rates etc and when you get more than one to 100% you die, or have a chance of dying that may increase as you continue to take damage.

"Death" ideas prompted by noticing that, in the threads I read here on LL, a lot of people are using some death alternative mod or other, and adding a touch of "threat" to combat rape sorts of things especially.

But all of this may be more trouble than its worth too.

Anyway, thanks again.

Great mod, one thing I noticed is if your player already has sanguinary vampiris, your mod still adds it to the player. Not a big deal, but you might want to add a check to see if the player has it.

Suggestions totally up to you. Your mod make it as you see fit.

1.Would like to see a timer on the effects (say 72 hours) long enough to make you want to buy the lube. But if you haven't got time, or don't want to mess with it. I will eventually wear off.

2. Dialogue The line were you say I think I can trust you. Could you make it so it doesn't exit you out of the dialogue, It kind of breaks the immersion if your trying to hit on somebody.

3. If you could possibly tie consensual sex to players experience. So consensual sex would maybe do damage at first, but as he/she gets more experienced. They know how to handle it better. 

Didn't know Sanguinare Vampiris could be recast - thanks for noting that. I'll definitely fix that.

1. All effects will dispel in 1-3 days on their own already. That is one of the features listed on the main mod. I am working on a notification system along with the MCM that will tell you when you receive an effect and how long the effect has until it wears off. 

2. Good idea. I can easily do that.

3. There's three main reasons I don't want to do that:

1> Many people do not assume the player character is a virgin or inexperienced upon a new game, and I don't want to force that idea on them.

2> In life, pain in consensual sex for inexperienced partners is usually a problem of a lack of education, not a lack of experience. It can be avoided either by both partners having a basic understanding of anatomy, or lubricant. 

3> The player character can have all of the experience they want, but an untrustworthy person can still hurt them, whether by inexperience, under-education, or apathy. And a trustworthy person, however inexperienced the player may be, should by experience, education, or just by sufficient caring, be able to not hurt the player. Alas, why you do or don't trust someone is for you to decide, not me. 

Healing time - a set period for (most) injuries to heal on their own would be nice. making this conditional on no further use of the effected orifices would be nice too, but maybe too much trouble to implement.

Bleeding injuries: (again, maybe too much trouble) but, some way of treating them, even normal healing potions, but also, added penalties if they are left untreated for too long up to and including possibility of death.

A rather wild idea: An MCM option to allow cumulative injuries to stack so that you could get to 100% debuff on regen rates etc and when you get more than one to 100% you die, or have a chance of dying that may increase as you continue to take damage.

"Death" ideas prompted by noticing that, in the threads I read here on LL, a lot of people are using some death alternative mod or other, and adding a touch of "threat" to combat rape sorts of things especially.

But all of this may be more trouble than its worth too.

Anyway, thanks again.

Healing time - Already implemented. All effects except for depression and vampirism pass in 1-3 days on their own. The spell effects check whether or not enough time has passed every 10 seconds to make them easy on the scripting system, so it may take a few seconds for them to dispel once you have waited or slept.

However, I am completely aware that there is absolutely no indication of this in-game. I'm going to add notifications that let you know when an effect is starting to pass.

Bleeding injuries - That is doable, but I don't think it's logical. If open wounds in Skyrim received in battle never get infected, I don't think it would make sense for a friction cut on mucosae would.

Wild idea - Each effect is completely independent of the others, including on the same organ. If you have vaginal burning, bruising, and bleeding all at once, the effects will stack together by default.

So, for next version, I have:

-A goddamn MCM to configure how long it takes effects to dispel and key values for interest

-Lubricant and anti-inflammatory sold by most ingredient shops

-Lore-friendly notification system when receiving effects and when they're halfway through their time interval.

-More extensive trust dialogue.

Is this normal at this point for the mod? 

Papyrus

Cannot open store for class "_MortalityDispelEffect", missing file?
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_RDMDepressionApplicifier", missing file?
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_MortalityDepressionScript", missing file?
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_RDMCloakOptimizer", missing file?
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_MoralityImagespace", missing file?
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:28PM] Error: Unable to bind script _RDMCloakOptimizer to alias PlyAlias on quest _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/30/2014 - 03:55:29PM]

Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/30/2014 - 05:46:03PM] Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/30/2014 - 05:46:04PM] Error: Unable to bind script _RDMCloakOptimizer to alias PlyAlias on quest _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/30/2014 - 05:46:25PM]

Is this normal at this point for the mod? 

Papyrus

Cannot open store for class "_MortalityDispelEffect", missing file?

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_RDMDepressionApplicifier", missing file?

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_MortalityDepressionScript", missing file?

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_RDMCloakOptimizer", missing file?

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Cannot open store for class "_MoralityImagespace", missing file?

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:21PM] Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:28PM] Error: Unable to bind script _RDMCloakOptimizer to alias PlyAlias on quest _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match

[03/30/2014 - 03:55:29PM]

Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match

[03/30/2014 - 05:46:03PM] Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match

[03/30/2014 - 05:46:04PM] Error: Unable to bind script _RDMCloakOptimizer to alias PlyAlias on quest _MortalityQuest (23000D62) because their base types do not match

[03/30/2014 - 05:46:25PM]

"Cannot open store for class" error seems to happen when the mod is in .bsa/.bsl form, and I was able to kill the error simply by extracting the script files. If the game couldn't actually find the scripts, the mod would not work at all.

The bind script error is a funny story:

When I made the mod for myself, I had an image space modifier intended to simulate strangulation when being raped in the Rough Missionary animation, as a way to foreshadow the strangulation injury. 

I could never get it to work, and now I know why, because of the log you posted - It extends the wrong base type.

I removed the script - or, at least, I thought I did - for the full release because I felt it would annoy people if I ever got it to work. 

The only reason it is still there is because my creation kit crashed some time after I removed it originally, and I forgot to remove it again. 

I'll remove the remnant for the next version - that script shouldn't even be there. Otherwise, it's nothing to worry about.

I haven't had a chance to try it yet (real life blablabla), but I saw someone mentioned making this mod trigger death and I thought 'death on combat-rape.'  I have no idea if it's even feasible, so ignore me if it isn't, but it seems reasonable that of the PC is below X percent health and gets raped Y number of times he/she has a Z percent chance to die.

It seems to go well with the idea behind your discouragement mod (which I am also watching with creepy interest) because rape might not be a 'get out of death free card' anymore.  But if it's not realistic from a technical standpoint ignore me.  I am an idiot when it comes to computer stuff.

Foreplay doesn't involve penetration and shouldn't cause damage.

The trust system is intended to be simple for the sake of KISS. 

What do you mean, exactly?

Like having more damage for less trust and less damage for more trust?

I was thinking that if foreplay was involved it would reduce the damages afterward.

A middle ground between trust and not-trust with damages between the two.