Errrr.... I had some problems.

The first one is the belly is not growing.

CBBE Check

Actor Events Check

TBBP Check

XPMS32 Maximum Skeleton 1.91 Check

Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ Check

Is my current body created from BS++ and it's a CB++ Body TBBP Belly? Check

Also the MCM menu for this mod shows the bones are all checked... What could possibly go wrong?

And there's another problem:

3 days after the chaurus attack the animation starts... and never stops. There are just more and more eggs on the ground. I tried to set timescale to 3600 and waited for a entire in-game week.

I did searched on google, seems like all that problems are only happening to me...

Bad Luck?

----Edit

Well the not growing problem is just because I being stupid and thinking Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP is just a equipment mod, problem solved.

However I still can't stop the egg laying animation.

---Edit 2

Problem Solved, It's just becuase I forgot to do the FNIS update once I applied the new skeleton.

Damn, I got to stop being stupid from now.

Thanks for the great mod.

Wow.

The mod works fine for me, but the version check for FNiS Creatures always shows 0.0.0.0. :/

Strange...

That's most likely the Beta version for FNIS Creature. I don't think there were many changes except for a few bug fixes and version info embedded in the behavior files.

Wow.

The mod works fine for me, but the version check for FNiS Creatures always shows 0.0.0.0. :/

Strange...

That's most likely the Beta version for FNIS Creature. I don't think there were many changes except for a few bug fixes and version info embedded in the behavior files.

I noticed that this happens after an upgrade  (and running 'setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1') or a fresh installation.

After the first attack of chaurus (and animations), the values ​​appear.

edit: new update!...yeah! :D

I have the same problem!  Everything else is working perfectly,  All the animations and growth options are there, but once the egg laying starts it never stops.

Hey I just got mine working.

It's just because I forgot to update FNIS Behavior after applying new behaviour and my character made loads of eggs.

Not sure if it would do the same trick for you but maybe you can give it a try.

Also the whole process takes quite a long time. About 2 minutes in real life time.

About 24 eggs would be produced. Maybe you should just wait for a bit longer?

Hi,

I have not tried the 3.33 version yet. About growth speed, would it be possible to add a "slow"/"very slow" option just as slow as it was before? It's nice (and useful) to have the chance of a very fast growing belly but it was nice to have the chance for a long and slow pregnancy as well.

Besides, breasts and glutes were already very fast growing in the previous versions.

Bye

I have the same problem!  Everything else is working perfectly,  All the animations and growth options are there, but once the egg laying starts it never stops.

Hey I just got mine working.

It's just because I forgot to update FNIS Behavior after applying new behaviour and my character made loads of eggs.

Not sure if it would do the same trick for you but maybe you can give it a try.

Also the whole process takes quite a long time. About 2 minutes in real life time.

About 24 eggs would be produced. Maybe you should just wait for a bit longer?

Thanks!  Turns out it was just a time thing.  It only took the character about 7 minutes real time to pop out 56 eggs!

About the version check thing people report on occasion:

I get this error when ever I start a game the vanilla way, (note: I haven't tried with the absolute newest version yet so there's that too)

Blah blah blah, It says both fnis and fnis creature versions are 0.0.0.0

Now don't get me wrong,  everything works perfectly fine for me even with the v0.0.0.0 showing.

Anywho, once I start a game, I very rarely load directly into that save. Usually I use coc qasmoke from the title screen then load my save.  Usually, doing this corrects the issue, and it shows as Fnis v4.0.2.3 and Fnis creature v4.0.4.3 (which is what I have installed) either that or it just fixes itself somehow.

Also it doesn't seem to happen (or at least extremely rarely) if I use a non-vanilla start. Maybe once in 7 or 8 times if I coc somewhere to start (I have chronic restart syndrome).

Idk, I was just chalking it up to script lag or something, as I run quite a few script heavy mods, and generally play on my laptop.

On another note, people who don't have a tbbp compatible skeleton will have the "milk effect" appear in the floor, or at their feet. Most people won't have this issue anyway; since so many use xpms, but just adding the tbbp boob bones to your skeleton will fix that (use google for a guide how if need be) or get a compatible skeleton.  

@Jbezorg

Will the aforementioned milk effect be adjusted to reflect the new laying animation? I didn't see or notice it since I started using uhm v3.3 I think it was. I'm assuming it's just going straight through the body into the floor now.

@Killer3000ad

The option is for how much the afflicted npc's boob's will/won't grow once they are impregnated by a chaurus.....   always remember: Do not over inflate.....  it voids the warranty.

I can't seem to get this mod to initialize. It'll give me a single message along the lines of "checking for registered animations", and then nothing else. No MCS menu.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 doesn't change the situation. Never installed any previous versions, this is coming into a "virgin" save. All required mods are installed and load properly.

I can't seem to get this mod to initialize. It'll give me a single message along the lines of "checking for registered animations", and then nothing else. No MCS menu.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 doesn't change the situation. Never installed any previous versions, this is coming into a "virgin" save. All required mods are installed and load properly.

Try opening the console and entering:

stopquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM
startquest zzEstrusChaurusMCM

Not sure if it's changed since I had that problem a few versions ago though, but probably still works.

What's the "breast growth" option do? It says it enables or disables residual breast growth/shrinkage.

If enabled your breast wont fully recover to it's original size.

So if you keeps getting pregnant over and over again, you breast will become bigger and bigger.

The growth rate option tunes it.

For example if the growth rate is 1.2

When you gets implanted by chaurus and returns normal, your breast would remain 1.2 times as before.

For the second time, your breast size would be 1.2x1.2=1.44, that is 44% larger than original.

If the growth rate is 0.8

After the first time, your breast size would shrink by 20% that changes your breast size to 0.8

Thanks!  Turns out it was just a time thing.  It only took the character about 7 minutes real time to pop out 56 eggs!

Bigger the belly, more eggs. Feel free to open up the Creation Kit and tinker with it.

Source is available here: https://github.com/jbezorg/estrusChaurus

Fork it into your own mod if you want. Even make it available to others. I don't mind at all.

Just keep in mind that I won't support your version of it if you decide to distribute it. And make sure that people who use your version understand that too.

Well, got the mod to initialize randomly. Just played a while and tried again and it worked. Doesn't seem to work -quite- right though. Chaurus' won't trigger the tentacle animations, they seem to prefer the SexLab humping at all times. Ass an tits will grow during pregnancy, but belly won't. Using the correct skeleton and it seems to detect the belly node fine...

Is anyone having a problem of their companions not getting attacked and impregnated. Because when they get attacked and their health gets to 0 they just go down on their knees nothing happens works fine on my character though cheers.

i'm having the same problem as this member my companions will get attacked get sent to bleeding out state and and no animation to impregnate and no infected counter for them in the menu.

Is anyone having a problem of their companions not getting attacked and impregnated. Because when they get attacked and their health gets to 0 they just go down on their knees nothing happens works fine on my character though cheers.

i'm having the same problem as this member my companions will get attacked get sent to bleeding out state and and no animation to impregnate and no infected counter for them in the menu.

Check the companion tab of Estrus Chaurus to make sure that your companions are registered. If your companions are registered but still aren't getting impregnated, try dismissing them and then re-enlisting them, then unregistering and re-registering them.

Also thanks Cyndi and Alyxms for the explanation on the breast growth option.

Check the companion tab of Estrus Chaurus to make sure that your companions are registered. If your companions are registered but still aren't getting impregnated, try dismissing them and then re-enlisting them, then unregistering and re-registering them.

Also thanks Cyndi and Alyxms for the explanation on the breast growth option.

Thx for the reply looks to be working now cheers

Hello,

i just installed your awesome Mod (always wanted to produce my own Chaurus Eggs for Invisibility Potions), but now i have the problem that the Chaurus dont attack me with your attack. If i use the normal Estrus spell, everything is fine, but there seems to be no Chaurus which attacks me in the described way. I tried it with a variety Chauri i spawned at my location, is there a special Chaurus you added to the random lists or what is it i do wrong? BOSS says everything fine and i installed all required modifications.

Only error i get is, when i ran the FNIS Behaviour Update and do the Consistence Check, i get a LONG list with messages like "Missing AnimFile zzEstrusSolo08S63.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus"

Hello,

i just installed your awesome Mod (always wanted to produce my own Chaurus Eggs for Invisibility Potions), but now i have the problem that the Chaurus dont attack me with your attack. If i use the normal Estrus spell, everything is fine, but there seems to be no Chaurus which attacks me in the described way. I tried it with a variety Chauri i spawned at my location, is there a special Chaurus you added to the random lists or what is it i do wrong? BOSS says everything fine and i installed all required modifications.

Only error i get is, when i ran the FNIS Behaviour Update and do the Consistence Check, i get a LONG list with messages like "Missing AnimFile zzEstrusSolo08S63.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus"

The Estrus Shout is completely unrelated.

Here's pics of how the MCM menus. Skeleton Check & Version Check are the most important. Also, check the mod Actor Events. Make sure Estrus Chaurus shows up there. If not, go to the Options page and click "Register" under the Actor Events section.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?p=575150

What happens after the eggs hatch? Do you then get Chaurus running around?  Not sure I should leave the parasite eggs in the cellar at Lakeview Manor

Yep. The'll scurry around and try to avoid people. Except late at night, then they go searching for people.

hello

is this mod compitable with hentai pregnancy? And can i use the mod with rnd weight and sexlab rnd?

And if yes which first in the load order?

best regards shelove me

Hentai pregnancy and this mod can conflict.

You can disable pregnancy in Estrus Chaurus while pregnant under hentai pregnancy and you should be ok.

Hm, now i have the problem that in the menu of Estrus Chaurus there are only 3 pages (Options, Animations and Companions, but Companions is empty and under Animations i find a part of the stuff in your picture).

But when i remember correctly I once had the same list of menus like you, but i dont know how I got to this stupid state i have now and tricking around with the load order doesnt seem to help, any suggestions?