SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Great mod, been using it forever lol. I finally hit my first annoying bug though. During the ant episode, once i get the last visible mutation (the womb i think it is?) my mutation just decides to stop working. All the other mutations equip fine, but once i upgrade, the mutation unequipped and then makes the equipping noise but stays unequipped. Any armor i try to equip is immediately undone. I'm prego before i get the last one, which i assume is the problem. But the pregnant body doesnt go away, even if i'm no longer prego. I dont think its my load order, but I'll post it if you still want me to. 

edit: oh your funny user. reeeeal funny. I just want you to know that i now have an aggravated twitch. :dodgy:

Great mod, been using it forever lol. I finally hit my first annoying bug though. During the ant episode, once i get the last visible mutation (the womb i think it is?) my mutation just decides to stop working. All the other mutations equip fine, but once i upgrade, the mutation unequipped and then makes the equipping noise but stays unequipped. Any armor i try to equip is immediately undone. I'm prego before i get the last one, which i assume is the problem. But the pregnant body doesnt go away, even if i'm no longer prego. I dont think its my load order, but I'll post it if you still want me to. 

edit: oh your funny user. reeeeal funny. I just want you to know that i now have an aggravated twitch. :dodgy:

oh that bug

i think i had it

tho i was an angry bear at the time and decided to use console to remove the preg body completely from inventory (that fixed the problem and turned me back into a ant queen) oh and i never actually managed to get rid of the ant mutations (didnt use console to delete it as i don't like tearing my own limbs off :s) but stuff was bugged back when i tried so...now i just have a few saves before i start a sexout campain and load from those each time i test something new here ^_^

lol, what did I do now?

Spent 3 hours trying to figure out why i was getting a perm prego body. And what do i get at the end for all my extensive anger? I guess i should be ask what did YOU get  :P

If you go to the goodsprings store there's a courier near it that gives you a mysterious package, containing a mysterious seed you plant behind the doctor's house. But it also seems incomplete.

is anybody else finding that once they open the mysterious package, that they can't click 'OK' and instead, end up just using whatever is in the aid section of the inventory?

the OK button is not selecting...

Sooo, I talked to Molly and agreed to let her breed cows, only to find out the deathclaws killed the only cows in Novac that I know about, which is the ones at the McBride farm.  Is there a way to transport more cows there?  I doubt I can breed them, since every time I get preggers it becomes another deathclaw.

When Molly appear , there also appear 1 bighorner , look for him he sometimes go around town helping deathclaws fighting enemies (and sometimes get killed).

Problem is when you breed with that (or any other bighorner) and you get little bighorner (after loooooong time because SexoutPregnancy calculate some Integral F(x) function or something like that instead making you pregnant , i'm talking abot 20-30 time pressing wait 24 Hrs , and that is when you fasten process with MCM menu , by default it is like in real life - you are fertile every 28 days and need 9 months to have baby) that little bighorner get killed by deathclaws .

If you talk to Molly before some deathclaw notice this little bighorner (new one that you are born) and say - "i have that bighorner for you" , she will say thanks and it will disappear from game .

Having a problem, after the fade to black and transfer to the deathclaw cave the deathclaws kill all the women in the cave including lucy the only exceptions being the player, jessica and samantha. However jessica and samantha are attacked and knocked down every time they stand up.

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but after your first clutch of Deathclaws hatch Lucy doesn't come talk to you and you're just stuck there with no controls; she just sort of meanders around the basement.  Easily fixed by using the console to move Lucy to you but still a little annoying.  Also this has only happened once, but Miranda did randomly get a rocket launcher and blow me up after taking over riverside. 

Also I don't know how new that scientist lady in the firehouse at Novac is, but I can't wait for the other two experiments to get fleshed out.

By 'dialogue repeating', I mean I'm just getting the vanilla dialogue options; no option to remove mutation. I've done the Riverside questline, is there a point up to which you can't remove the mutations? Or, do I have to start the Novac questline to get the mutations removed? I'm a bit hesitant to do that one as I kinda don't want anyone important (Boone, Manny, No-Bark, Enclave Pilot Lady, ect) to die, and it's liable to happen.

By 'dialogue repeating', I mean I'm just getting the vanilla dialogue options; no option to remove mutation. I've done the Riverside questline, is there a point up to which you can't remove the mutations? Or, do I have to start the Novac questline to get the mutations removed? I'm a bit hesitant to do that one as I kinda don't want anyone important (Boone, Manny, No-Bark, Enclave Pilot Lady, ect) to die, and it's liable to happen.

Yea I understand your apprehension. I had the same when starting that part. I made a manual save just before I decided to continue so that i could return back to the begging if other issues arose. I do admit it was worth it to complete the finish of the Deathclaw chapter of Breeder. In my opinion it was the most developed story line that User29 has done thus far. If you have some good saves before starting the Deathclaw storyline you can go back to those saves after a play through.

I haven't played Breeder for months now so my above statement is based back when you would still be crippled in the Coyote story line,  Ants were just an idea, and the easter bunny hasn't dropped his eggs. :P

That being said User29's stories would have grown and developed now. That being said I have a question for the users of Breeders now. Which story line should I try now. One of the older ones that have been improved on and have added content. I have done the scorpion, Bloat fly, Coyote, Ferris (beginnings not complete), Deathclaw, Mutant (beginning not complete didn't even have the exit working correctly at that time) Ant, (not at all)

The previous was the order of experiences I have tried with Breeder and in some cases the stage at which the mod was developed. I am not afraid of buggy or incomplete mod parts, if i play it again I want interesting play through that I can only get with User29's Breeder mod.

you can do the easter eggs if you like, i'd wait until the ants are finished before doing them.

Thanks for the response. I have no clue on where to even start on the eggs quest. Based on this answer I assume that you haven't really added any real content to Feris or Deathclaws quest. As for the egg quest I am sure there are at least some hints on what to do in the game. If not I will have allot of reading on the forum to find out more info... ;)

Oh, I am still eagerly waiting for the alien episode... :cool: If only you could get past the start I am sure it will be epic. At least as epic as the Deathclaw story line. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yea i'll be eagerly waiting for the alien episode as well ^_^...
i hope user29 will consider using stuff from "mothership zeta" from fallout 3 (if that's possible)  
i think it would be a great choice for background and overall "background" ^_^

for content well anything is possible like Bethesda softwork's overuse of force field prisons,robot docking stations and tons more... (bio lab/prison/genetic experiementation)
all in all content for alien episode seems to be limitless :D

but i suppose its a good idea to keep the alien episode on stand for now as there's already 3-4 episodes being developed/edited (Ant/Deathclaw/Plant)